Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

And I'm not saying mine need to be neatly lined up on the side of my drive or anything. 

Just remotely to the side would be fine. But they leave them front and centre, right by the drive entrance, so I have no chance.

WTF have they done to Tapatalk? And can I have the old version back please.

I put it down to unfamiliarity at first rather than it being bad.

But it must be 2 weeks now since I started using it and it's nto got much better.

Awful update.

WTF have they done to Tapatalk? And can I have the old version back please.

The stats suggest that you are in a minority. Sorry. There are extensive forums at tapatalk where you can tell them what you think :) They are small enough that they probably actually responder if their users aren't happy.

We even have Windows Phone users now.

FWIW, I thought it was terrible at first, but now I've worked it out I prefer it - except for the "hearts".

As soon as I found out I could tap the orange bar at the top to find the usual sub-sections, I was happy. :)

Up until then I thought you could only look at trending, participated, timeline etc.  What a dope!

I hated it at first. You know the usual cry-tug in a darkened room over some over exposed, black and white pictures of Bryan Adams sort of enveloped me. Then I saw it was a lot easier to navigate and the smile on my face came back.

Now I think nothing of it. 

As soon as I found out I could tap the orange bar at the top to find the usual sub-sections, I was happy. :)

When I log on that doesn't work. 

I have to back out to the home page (of tapatalk, not of VT) then re-select VT and then go to that menu.

It's annoying.

• Like 1

Thats my experience too. Don't like the update at all. Used to read VT quite a lot at home and don't do so as much now because the new tapatalk is a bit of a ballache. 

I hated it at first. You know the usual cry-tug in a darkened room over some over exposed, black and white pictures of Bryan Adams sort of enveloped me. Then I saw it was a lot easier to navigate and the smile on my face came back.

Now I think nothing of it. 

It keeps crashing for me which is the main headache.

no more weekend work for a bit so looks like i haven't got any excuses not to go the villa, only been once this season due to work commitments  :hooray:

My self imposed exile ends with the Stoke game it seems. Got my annual meet / piss up with my Welsh buddy planned. It'll be my first game since we met up for the Fulham game last season, come to think of it!  

no more weekend work for a bit so looks like i haven't got any excuses not to go the villa, only been once this season due to work commitments  :hooray:

A good reason not to go to the Villa is so you don't waste your money! 

Sorry, I'll end the football talk on here now. Off topic is a refuge from the goings on at B6

Â