Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Stefan's exit from teaching to move to Poland seemed a little swift and easy, didn't it? And let's not forget the convenient job 'teaching English' awaiting him.

Perhaps I've read too many novels, but it seems to me that Stefan is leaving to become a spy... for who is another matter.

Have you defected, young man?

Вы говорите по-русски?

• Like 3

Swing music

Swing music + X factor FML

I have a suspicion that what you are talking about is not what I understand as 'swing music'.

Likewise so-called "R'n'B".

Not sure, it's normally frank or the likes of mack the knife, New York New York for example, can't stand that song

I think black people are less likely to become good football managers than white people.

What are you suggesting here? Is there something inherent in white people that imbues them with the ability to manage that black people lack? I can understand the argument that the statement is true due to lack of opportunity arising from subtle, perhaps even unconscious, racism, but given its context in a paragraph about fundamental genetic differences between people, I think it needs clarification.

This disgusting statement needs an explanation.

Stefan's exit from teaching to move to Poland seemed a little swift and easy, didn't it? And let's not forget the convenient job 'teaching English' awaiting him.

Perhaps I've read too many novels, but it seems to me that Stefan is leaving to become a spy... for who is another matter.

Have you defected, young man?

Вы говорите по-русски?

It has been fairly smooth thankfully. But I can't disclose what I'm doing, or rather not doing while I'm in Łódź.

• Like 2

Swing music

I have a suspicion that what you are talking about is not what I understand as 'swing music'.

Not sure, it's normally frank or the likes of mack the knife, New York New York for example, can't stand that song

'Dwight Yorke, Dwight Yorke' is one if the best terrace chants of all time. No idea why Man Utd didn't adopt it.

• Like 2

Swing music

'Dwight Yorke, Dwight Yorke' is one if the best terrace chants of all time. No idea why Man Utd didn't adopt it.

If he can score from there then he will score from anywhere. It's up to him really.

• Like 2

When you go round someones house for a cup of tea and people have crap biscuits. I mean coconut rings and custard creams? Really? Take your cup of tea and shove it up your **** **** biscuit buying **** rectum you **** word removed.

Oh and the new colour for highlighted text on google chrome on my phone. Its horrid.

• Like 1

I think black people are less likely to become good football managers than white people.

What are you suggesting here? Is there something inherent in white people that imbues them with the ability to manage that black people lack? I can understand the argument that the statement is true due to lack of opportunity arising from subtle, perhaps even unconscious, racism, but given its context in a paragraph about fundamental genetic differences between people, I think it needs clarification.
This disgusting statement needs an explanation.

I'm going out on a limb here and these are not my thoughts but maybe his thinking was something along the lines of...

A quick google of "are whites smarter than blacks" brings up several articles about studies that seem to back this theory (everyone all jokes about that smart Japanese kid so wouldn't it make sense that other ethnicities have differing levels of intelligence) if this I'd the case then maybe that could be why White people have more success in football management

P.s. The reason you don't get Japanese managers is because it is beneath them and they are building robots and stuff

Â