Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I like a custard cream with a cup of tea.

Custard creams are up there with my favourite biscuits! Note to self: NEVER invite Ingram round for tea.

It's very rare that I dunk buscuits in tea or coffee, when I do though it's nearly always a plain digestive or rich tea

Rich Teas are up there for me. I'm not one for fancy biscuits! My biscuit barrels currently has Rich Tea, Custard Cream and some Fox's Cream Crunch things I bought yesterday, just because I have guests.

. Any biscuit that comes individually wrapped is going into my mouth faster than a fast man in fast car.

Faster than the sweaty boobs in the bar the other night?

Fig rolls > garibaldi >>>>> the biscuits of mere mortals

Fig rolls are called Fig Newtons in America and there is some controversy about who invented them.

There is a M*A*S*H episode where Sherman T. Potter claims that there is nothing better than a Fig Newton dipped in Scotch.

• Like 1

Fig rolls > garibaldi >>>>> the biscuits of mere mortals

Fig rolls are called Fig Newtons in America and there is some controversy about who invented them.

There is a M*A*S*H episode where Sherman T. Potter claims that there is nothing better than a Fig Newton dipped in Scotch.

aaaargh!

finished off the end of a packet of fig rolls yesterday, then 30 minutes later had a glass of Isle of Jura

I coulda done that, it sounds like a little bit of heaven.

Â