Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

But it's hard to find the right person when most of my time is taken up watching fantasy dramas which I then talk about with people on an internet forum! :(

Following me around taking the piss out of my lack of a girlfriend (which additionally I haven't posted about in months) is tad random buddy :thumb:

Seriously mate it wasn't intentional :P We posted the same time with the two posts above. I wasn't targeting you.

I was in the other thread, but it was only meant to be light hearted

I thought it was a bit odd! Mostly because we've never had any sort of animosity, but I thought I'd go with it tentatively and see what happened. 

Lets hug it out.

tumblr_lk9i83TPWo1qc9anwo1_500.gif

On topic could learn a bit from us.

• Like 1

It's far more popular with very different demographics than you think Tony.

You're clearly becoming senile.

I think you'll find all these demographics you refer to are covered by the term "Virgin"

anyway , back to the other thread with ye  , we aren't  turning this one into a 3rd thread about it :)

• Like 1

But it's hard to find the right person when most of my time is taken up watching fantasy dramas which I then talk about with people on an internet forum! :(

Following me around taking the piss out of my lack of a girlfriend (which additionally I haven't posted about in months) is tad random buddy :thumb:

I know a guy who has one of them.

The Engerlish media's sniffy attitude toward the Europa League.

It is shit though.

• Like 2

I know a guy who has one of them.

It is shit though.

VA?

• Like 1

This should be piss me but paying to use a toilet at the train station, I have paid for a ticket. Airports dont operate like this.

Nor do most train stations.Right **** scam though. They deserve to have people pissing all over the floor.

It is shit though.

I'd take a good run in that over a good run in either domestic cup competition.

Europa League > Champions League.

This should be piss me but paying to use a toilet at the train station, I have paid for a ticket. Airports dont operate like this.

Just wet yourself or are you saying you did? 

Just wet yourself or are you saying you did? 

I almost did, 30p it cost me. In the older days I would just jump the barrier or walk round it but there were about 7 staff members knocking around for some reason.

• Like 1

My cat continually shitting in my back hall when the tray is available. Ready to rub his nose in it, literally.

You are sick

Have you introduced the cat to Voiny?

• Like 1

It is shit though.

I'd take a good run in that over a good run in either domestic cup competition.

I badly want to see the club do this for an 8th time, a lot more than I want to see a Europa League win:

Aston-Villas-captain-John-001.jpg

• Like 1

It's something that belongs in this thread so why wouldn't I? :rolleyes:

Trying to read anything in On Topic about what went down today with Culverhouse and Karsa and it's all talk about this crap instead.

Â