Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

ricky-gervais-hysterical-laughter.gif

You can post that again Stefan did anyway.

I like Scrappy Doo <_< now Flim-Flam was annoying.

flim_flam_wallpaper_by_liviusquinky-d4pl

U WOT M8?

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

Never been one to care but I'm starting to put on a bit of flab round the mid-section.  I'm a million miles from being overweight but all those pizzas and chips and bread and beer seem to setting up shop around my stomach.

Never been one to care but I'm starting to put on a bit of flab round the mid-section.  I'm a million miles from being overweight but all those pizzas and chips and bread and beer seem to setting up shop around my stomach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO4NDL0Kq1A

• Like 1

You can post that again Stefan did anyway.

I like Scrappy Doo <_< now Flim-Flam was annoying.

flim_flam_wallpaper_by_liviusquinky-d4pl

U WOT M8?

Isn't like 91 to be so repetitive.

Was posting from a phone, didn't realise it.. 

But it's nice to get a 'You can post that again' :)

• Like 1

My cat continually shitting in my back hall when the tray is available. Ready to rub his nose in it, literally.

You are sick
Why?

Its common knowledge between many cat owners that if your cat starts to do this then rubbing its nose in it can stop the problem.

it was a joke.

I was alluding that by your "back hall" you were talking about your rectum.

Duh. Sorry about that mate.

Anyway don't want to rub it's nose in it just really pissed off yesterday. Got a few tips on the internet what to do as the problem doesn't seem to be uncommon. Will try all of those first and then if they don't work will just continue to clean it up.

He's my best mate.

Have a few mens health concerns and am booked in to see a doctor for an inspection of both the front and back doors, thought I had booked a male doctor, wife informs me that its a female. So thats me looking sheepish this evening and complaining about the chilly nature of my GP's surgery.

Have a few mens health concerns and am booked in to see a doctor for an inspection of both the front and back doors, thought I had booked a male doctor, wife informs me that its a female. So thats me looking sheepish this evening and complaining about the chilly nature of my GP's surgery.

You have a front door?  :mellow:

• Like 1

Mate if your GP sends you for those tests then having experienced them first hand they aren't pleasant. When the tube goes up the back end you have to fight shitting yourself and when up the front end the pain is excruciating.

If it's just the finger up the back end for the prostrate then that isn't too bad so good luck.

Â