Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Got myself all worked up yesterday that a lady doctor would be checking out both my arse (intimately) and my junk (intimately) only to get to the doctors surgery and find that I had come on the wrong day, now I have to wait for a week or so. 

• Like 3

Got myself all worked up yesterday that a lady doctor would be checking out both my arse (intimately) and my junk (intimately) only to get to the doctors surgery and find that I had come on the wrong day, now I have to wait for a week or so. 

Hang on a second, my sister is a GP, where is your doctors?

You've made yourself look over eager, rookie mistake, they'll crank up the intimacy now when you return.

• Like 1

Got myself all worked up yesterday that a lady doctor would be checking out both my arse (intimately) and my junk (intimately) only to get to the doctors surgery and find that I had come 

Got myself all worked up yesterday that a lady doctor would be checking out both my arse (intimately) and my junk (intimately)

What the hell have you been doing?

you know when things arent right? my things arent right, I put one of them off and tolerated it not being right, then the other stopped being right so as one of them was needed to be looked at, may as well get shot for a pig as hung for a horse and popping to see the doctor for a full service. 

FFS i hate the weather in this country!

Left the house this morning around 7am looked like it was going to be bright and warm like previous couple of days so i didn't bother wearing a coat

Now it looks like there's going to be a monsoon

Edited by AshVilla

FFS i hate the weather in this country!

Left the house this morning around 7am looked like it was going to be bright and warm like previous couple of days so i didn't bother wearing a coat

Now it looks like there's going to be a monsoon

You've lived in the UK for how long?

• Like 2

Â