Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Me being dumb. Put some chops in the oven, 30 mins goes by and I go to check on them, then realise I didn't turn the oven on. Knobhead! 

Yeah, you've got to turn the oven on, otherwise the chops won't cook. I'm taking inspiration from on topic.

Thanks, Delia.  ;)

• Like 1

Thanks, Delia.  ;)

My name is not Delia, it is Otto.

Also, when you turn your oven on and cook your chops, make sure you don't cook them for too long or they will be burnt. Do not take them out too early or they will not be cooked properly. Cook them for the right amount of time.

And turn the oven off after you have finished cooking your chops, that is, if there is nothing else in the oven that needs to be cooked. If the later is the case, keep the oven on until those items have been cooked and then turn the oven off.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 3

Thanks, Delia.  ;)

My name is not Delia, it is Otto.

Also, when you turn your oven on and cook your chops, make sure you don't cook them for too long or they will be burnt. Do not take them out too early or they will not be cooked properly. Cook them for the right amount of time.

And turn the oven off after you have finished cooking your chops, that is, if there is nothing else in the oven that needs to be cooked. If the later is the case, keep the oven on until those items have beeb cooked and then turn the oven off.

Makes sense. 

Although now all i can think about is the bit in The Simpsons, where Otto goes to AA, and says "My name is Otto, and I love to get Blotto."

in The Simpsons, where Otto goes to AA, and says "My name is Otto, and I love to get Blotto."

It's true of all Ottos, that's why my username is 8pints It's not really.

tumblr_m5h1czaZt21rpwqk9o1_500.gif

• Like 2

in The Simpsons, where Otto goes to AA, and says "My name is Otto, and I love to get Blotto."

It's true of all Ottos, that's why my username is 8pints It's not really.

tumblr_m5h1czaZt21rpwqk9o1_500.gif

A perfect opportunity to wheel this one out again

otto.png

• Like 3

Mate of mine just posted this up 

BlFsrOSIMAAAc0A.jpg

Taking the piss 

I've been there for a Guinness (typical tourist!). Can't remember what I paid, but it wasn't cheap!

Most i've paid for beer was €10 for a glass of lager in Paris. Wasn't even a pint

My mate coming back from his trip to his place in Scotland and buying me another bottle of scotch, i don't like the stuff, i wouldn't mind but he always gets me something that 16 years out of date

• Like 3

My mate coming back from his trip to his place in Scotland and buying me another bottle of scotch, i don't like the stuff, i wouldn't mind but he always gets me something that 16 years out of date

Bastard. Tell you what, I'll give you a fiver for it. 

Mate of mine just posted this up

BlFsrOSIMAAAc0A.jpg

Taking the piss

I've been there for a Guinness (typical tourist!). Can't remember what I paid, but it wasn't cheap!

Most i've paid for beer was €10 for a glass of lager in Paris. Wasn't even a pint

Went on a stag do in Amsterdam 5 or 6 years back, was paying €6 for just over half a pint of crap lager.

Bastard. Tell you what, I'll give you a fiver for it.

its a bottle jura, not a large bottle, 35cl on the label, distilled in 1997. It tastes ok tbf with a drop of water, just sipping it.

Â