Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

FFS i hate the weather in this country!

Left the house this morning around 7am looked like it was going to be bright and warm like previous couple of days so i didn't bother wearing a coat

Now it looks like there's going to be a monsoon

You've lived in the UK for how long?

Long enough to know that it pisses me right off but it shouldn't

• Like 1

Whenever I go at a GP, I always forget to tell them something. But I don't want to go back too soon.

I have the other way around.  I have been to the doctor about something and he told me I was there 18 months earlier with the same thing and he told me again that he could not do anything about it and said given the choice (High / Low) pressure then low is the way to go bro.  I remember nothing about the previous visit and he even showed me the notes he made.

Symptoms.:- 

(Low blood pressure /  I see stars when I sneeze /  Headaches in the morning /  The ability to float 10 cms of the floor at will)

People on Facebook. It shouldn't piss me off because I can just ignore it.

But people are posting such ignorant stuff about Jonathan Trott and his anxiety. I thought people understand mental illness far better these days?

• Like 1

Was flying into the Supermarket last night to get some sweets, I scan the checkouts and see they're all relatively busy bar the ten items or less one with is perfect as I've two. There's one woman in front of my about 50, and she's got one of those smaller trolleys but still has at least 15 items. I think grand once she's quick I'm in and out as the missus had rung in a takeaway and I was to collect it. She then produces some kind of fish which was in a bag and asks the guy on the checkouts how to cook it he starts reading the instructions and tells her to grill it, she goes "Ah that's good, I'd planned on grilling it with some rice." However she hasn't bought any rice and asks the guy on the checkouts would he run out and get her some rice. Which he duly obliges. I wanted to snap her neck. 

This bullshit about having to eat fish today .....Well **** that Im having a steak 

What bullshit? I haven't heard anything about eating fish

This bullshit about having to eat fish today .....Well **** that Im having a steak 

What bullshit? I haven't heard anything about eating fish

Pagan   :D

Edited by Meath_Villan

Now come on. You gotta eat fish today, cus the Romans nailed a long haired carpenter to a plank of wood. It makes perfect sense.  

The stubborn, close minded closet racist I've been arguing with on twitter. I don't even know why I bothered. He'd fit in well in On Topic.

snared yourself a cracker there Ingram.

Â