Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It's something that belongs in this thread so why wouldn't I? :rolleyes:

Trying to read anything in On Topic about what went down today with Culverhouse and Karsa and it's all talk about this crap instead.

Ha, is Gareth's spoiler still causing a meltdown?  Mystery Man never saw that one coming.

It's something that belongs in this thread so why wouldn't I? :rolleyes:

Trying to read anything in On Topic about what went down today with Culverhouse and Karsa and it's all talk about this crap instead.

Ha, is Gareth's spoiler still causing a meltdown?  Mystery Man never saw that one coming.

That was fantastic.

BBC Three's (I know), Sweat The Small Stuff. I've never actually seen it, but the adverts for it are bad enough. It's got that Radio One bloke in it (Grimmy? Can't be bothered to look up his real name), and it annoys me that it exists. 

• Like 1

My cat continually shitting in my back hall when the tray is available. Ready to rub his nose in it, literally.

You are sick

Why?

Its common knowledge between many cat owners that if your cat starts to do this then rubbing its nose in it can stop the problem.

My cat continually shitting in my back hall when the tray is available. Ready to rub his nose in it, literally.

You are sick

Why?

Its common knowledge between many cat owners that if your cat starts to do this then rubbing its nose in it can stop the problem.

it was a joke.

I was alluding that by your "back hall" you were talking about your rectum.

You are sick

Why?

How does your cat get on with Scooby?

I know a lot of people see them as mortal enemies but there are some cases where owning a dog and a cat can work and they get on.

I bet your cat hates Scrappy though? Everyone hates Scrappy.

ricky-gervais-hysterical-laughter.gif

• Like 1

You are sick

Why?

I know a lot of people see them as mortal enemies but there are some cases where owning a dog and a cat can work and they get on.

You are sick

Why?

• Like 2

You are sick

Why?

I like Scrappy Doo <_< now Flim-Flam was annoying.

• Like 1

Â