Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That's a good point actually... they'll have to change all the machines that accept £1 coins won't they?

Thought I heard 2017 before they introduce it so plenty of time

Also suggests we aren't joining the Euro anytime soon ... Yay

At dinner.

Guest (woman) talks about how intellectually this other person isn't on her level.

Then she proceeds to talk about astrology.

Give me a **** break.

• Like 2

and the 12 sided £1 coin are coming.

It was the first British coin to use a 12-sided shape, which enhanced its popularity during the Second World War as its distinctive size and shape made it the easiest coin to recognise during the blackout.

It all makes sense now , we are getting the country ready for the next labour government :)

I hate the fact that I haven't had to have a rant in here for ages, I have been in unusually high spirits just lately (I even bought breakfast for a tramp with the last of my money yesterday) just doesn't feel right because I actually don't have much to be celebrating I've just been in an unusual good mood and it feels kind of alien to me

Villa are 2 out of 2! ;)

These no make up selfies for raising cancer awareness. I just googled 'cancer' its a pretty nasty illness isn't it, I'm gald it was brought to my attention by this collection dick heads.

Yeah I'm not sure raising awareness of cancer is going to help anyone!

If they were donating money to Cancer Research instead of posing selfies then maybe someone would benefit. It's not like people have never heard of Cancer and this is bringing it to their attention

Kay burley what a word removed .....I hope she's in a bloody plane crash ...........is that too mean ?

Probably because the nature of a plane probably means there will be many other victims but if you want to go and compile a death plane go ahead.  Hmm, who would I put in mine?  Robbie Williams will be sitting front row I know that much.

• Like 1

Agree on this selfie thing, fishing for compliments! Just seen a really arsey status complaining about people complaining about it but she wrote that cancer "effects" one in three people and that one day it would "effect" every person reading her status. Learn to **** spell.

I think this campaign is a good thing.  Bringing it to our attention that no females are actually attractive.

are you outing yourself there and saying you don't find women attractive  :P

I think this campaign is a good thing.  Bringing it to our attention that no females are actually attractive.

are you outing yourself there and saying you don't find women attractive  :P

Not their heads in their natural state.  Give me a hot woman's body with Mellberg's heads on any day.

• Like 2

One on my 'feed',

Comment 1: (from a woman) - Beautiful xx

Comment 2: (from a  woman) - You don't need make up xxx

Comment 3: (from a woman) - you look gorgeous xxx

I kind of think the 'Cancer Awareness' message is being lost somewhere.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

Â