Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Good lord speaking of haircuts did anyone see the guy with Loraine this morning in the cookery section. Good looking guy but Jesus Christ he must have had Villarule's partner as his hairdresser.

The VT gheyometer just went off the scale. 

• Like 4

When I was out last night I saw literally the most attractive female I have ever seen in real life.

I was with my gf. and it wasn't her.

I saw an absolute stunner last week in Sutton... perfect! I couldn't cope with having a girlfriend that attractive.. i wouldn't let her leave the house!  :D

Had a great weekend in my home down in Portsmouth.  Now I've got to start getting my stuff together for a week in my work digs in London. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

vader.jpg

uurgh, a very creepy newspaper

bitter, creepy and on the wrong side of most issues, even fascism

I wonder if the people that write it really believe all the disgusting bile they print.  If I see somebody buying a copy I get a genuine urge to snatch it from them and tear it up.

Edited by Wainy316

It's a good question. Are they journalists first, or frothing at the mouth reactionary nutters first?

Does somebody simply decide they need to pay the bills so they'll write what's wanted and what sells? They certainly can't be researching or analysing the stories they write. To be kind of fair on this, it must similarly be the case with the likes of the Daily Mirror. My mother-in-law reads the Mirror and as far as she's concerned she will (and has) quite happily counter my questioning of a stupid article with 'well it must be true, they wouldn't just make it up'.

It's a good question. Are they journalists first, or frothing at the mouth reactionary nutters first?

Does somebody simply decide they need to pay the bills so they'll write what's wanted and what sells? They certainly can't be researching or analysing the stories they write. To be kind of fair on this, it must similarly be the case with the likes of the Daily Mirror. My mother-in-law reads the Mirror and as far as she's concerned she will (and has) quite happily counter my questioning of a stupid article with 'well it must be true, they wouldn't just make it up'.

Daily Mail articles share (or possibly inspire) the views of most racist, townie idiots.  However the Daily Mail reporters can write paragraphs in standard English whereas racist townie idiots cannot.

Disgusting stuff from the Daily Mail though. It's like they've put that on their website with an implied wink and a nod to all the pedos out there. I'm actually getting angrier by the moment, what total scumbags

• Like 1

Bloody lefties. You cheer on Hitler and print just a few thousand inflammatory articles bashing gays/foreigns/dark people who pretend they're not foreign/gays who are foreign/benefit scroungers/asylum seekers/gay asylum seekers and the **** left wing with their liberal agenda take it out of context and never let you hear the end of it.

• Like 2

After all that, its still the most popular news website in the world (apparently). Doesn't say a lot for society does it?

blackshirts-460x206.jpg

Glad you have such fantastic eye sight VA ;)

Wanna give us a run down?

First couple of paragraphs

"Because fascism comes from Italy, short sighted people in this country think they can show a sturdy national spirit by deriding it. If their ancestors had been equally stupid Britain would have had no banking system, no Roman law nor even any football since these are all Italian inventions"

I can actually make out the rest but I can't be bothered.

Â