Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It annoys me that selfies are held up as some sort of super novelty.

Its just a photo after all.

Saw a story on the BBC a few weeks back. It was a whole story about prince Charles posing for a selfie with a teenager.

If he'd posed with the teenager for a normal photo taken by someone else, its not remotely news worthy.

But because said teenager took the photo himself its somehow special?.

I actually find it really strange. Its as if the camera has only just been invented

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

When I was out last night I saw literally the most attractive female I have ever seen in real life.

I was with my gf. and it wasn't her.

So the hottest girl in the world lives in Brum? Birmingham is a super sexy place.

When I was out last night I saw literally the most attractive female I have ever seen in real life.

So the hottest girl in the world lives in Brum? Birmingham is a super sexy place.

She was probably from Oxford but had gotten lost.

The hottest girl I've ever seen in the flesh.

Not the hottest girl in the world.

I think Stevo985 is exaggerating.

Although I heard, on good authority, that she was definitely in the top three good looking girls on the street. So beautiful that she could have been an air hostess in the 60s. As beautiful as a tree. She could've been a part time model. Modelling part time and spending the rest of her time doing her normal job.

This will ease the fast approaching hangover.

The hottest girl I've ever seen in the flesh.

Not the hottest girl in the world.

But if you've never seen them in he flesh how can you be sure they exist? :detect:

He is not allowed to look at them in real life, the authorities have put a restraining order on him and have placed a barrier around said girls

It's a Flesh Cordon

• Like 2

Good lord speaking of haircuts did anyone see the guy with Loraine this morning in the cookery section. Good looking guy but Jesus Christ he must have had Villarule's partner as his hairdresser.

Edited by shaggy

Â