Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Head colds. I rarely get them, but I have one now. I hate that they consume me. They are minor bumps in the road, but at their peak for 2-3 days, I just want to hide from the world.

Posh shoes for guys.

They are the most uncomfortable things ever. This isn't so bad if you sit down for most of the day at work, but I just now got in from doing two days on a stand at the Ideal Homes Show in Earls Court and had to stand up for the best part of 11 hours. My feet were in agony at the time and are still glowing even now.

It's 2014 for crying out loud, can't we make some shoes that look posh but are as comfortable and bouncy as skater shoes? 

My posh shoes are also my everyday shoes ... Nice comfy pair of trainers they are to

I'm going to some charity do on sat to raise money for Syria no less , it's a band in a school hall and they want people in smart clothes !!!!

I've told them to be disappointed if they think I'm wearing anything posher than jeans and a t-shirt for a band in a school hall ... But I know that some of the inbred dads from the school will be in blazers

We have to dress up (which I hate, I'm like you I'd much rather be in jeans and trainers) and then stand around talking to people all day without sitting down. I've had multiple pairs of posh shoes and I hate every single one of them. I don't know if I just have particularly strange feet but I need some give in the soles of my shoes and posh shoes are generally just hard and flat. 

I don't know how anyone can think they are comfortable.

New car's been delayed by a week :(

Engine probably failed.

I should have bought a ford focus I guess.

It would have gone perfectly with my beige suit, plain girlfriend and average life after all ;)

• Like 2

Â