Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

An unfunny colleague of mine has nicknamed himself the joker and has it written next to his name on his drawers. :angry:

He also told a hottie in the office who wears short skirts and low cut tops that she needs to start dressing more appropriately and respectfully for work. She listened to him and has been wearing trousers and cardigans for the last few weeks.  :angry:

I think you know what you have to do.

Joker-Interrogation-Scene-The-Dark-Knigh

• Like 1

Apparently ejaculating 5 times a week cuts the risk of prostate cancer by about 75%. That's the kind of awareness we need to be raising.

Spaff over your own face and post a selfie. I'll donate £3.

gb-marshmallow.jpg

This.

"I would defiantly pay to see that".

I get what you're saying, but with the amount I have to pay for a cinema ticket these days, my demeanour at the till could definitely be described as uncooperative.

• Like 3

Apparently ejaculating 5 times a week cuts the risk of prostate cancer by about 75%.  That's the kind of awareness we need to be raising.  Everyones missus needs to be alerted first.

I would estimate that I am 300% unlikely to get prostate cancer.

RSI, that's the real risk here.

• Like 1

This.

"I would defiantly pay to see that".

I get what you're saying, but with the amount I have to pay for a cinema ticket these days, my demeanour at the till could definitely be described as uncooperative.

Defiance is a very underrated quality.

Goes to show how few people are donating then. Each donation is £3 which means roughly 5,000 woman have donated. Using my Facebook feed as sample data I project that 12.25 million females from the UK have so far posted no make up selfies.

A female friend of mine donated twice by accident sooo...

As a rule anyone who comes up with their own nickname is a bit of a tool.

My nickname is Big D. I didn't come up with it, but I did mention it to my housemates one night during general conversation in the hope they would call me it too. They do.

Does that make me a knob head?

As a rule anyone who comes up with their own nickname is a bit of a tool.

My nickname is Big D. I didn't come up with it, but I did mention it to my housemates one night during general conversation in the hope they would call me it too. They do.

Does that make me a knob head?

yes.

Most definitely yes.

You want to be called Big D?

In certain circles I get called Big D, or sometimes Big Dave. I've no problem with either. My regular nickname is Brummie Dave, which I like.

Â