Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

You want to be called Big D?

Now you mention it, I actually couldn't give a **** what people call me. But it's nice that people give enough of a shit about you to give you a nickname. Sorry for you bro if that hasn't happened yet... ;)

Well I'd agree with you, but when that nickname makes it sound like they're calling you a Big Dick, I'm not sure I'd be quite so pleased.

But each to their own :)

You want to be called Big D?

Now you mention it, I actually couldn't give a **** what people call me. But it's nice that people give enough of a shit about you to give you a nickname. Sorry for you bro if that hasn't happened yet... ;)

His nickname is Ben isn't it?

The Boring thread...funny for the first 3 pages, now its .....just not!

I know I should just ignore it, but I know its there!

What exactly were you expecting from the boring thread?

As a rule anyone who comes up with their own nickname is a bit of a tool.

My nickname is Big D. I didn't come up with it, but I did mention it to my housemates one night during general conversation in the hope they would call me it too. They do.

Does that make me a knob head?

Sorry to say it DDID but you dont want to be associated with anyone who call themselves Big anything!

Novel nicknames are great but cliched thuggish names are just the opposite.

Just my opinion, no offense intended.

That tv trope where someone is being chased through a forest, they're in front of their pursuer, hide behind a tree, peak around...the coast is clear. Then holy shit the guy is right there behind them when they turn back around.

Every single time.

Â