Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

If jenny honestly believed what was written in off topic she'd probably call the police

I like O/T because of the stoopid & ridiculously crude replies that get given to certain questions, but you only have to look at what's happened with Ingram and Stefans scrotum problems to see we do have sensitive sides. Occasionally.

• Like 3

I actually missed all of that stuff and just caught the part where everyone was congratulating them on getting the all clear, as I didn't know what had happened I stayed quiet

I remember when I thought I was dying when I found a massive lump up my bum, a doctors finger and a tube of Anusol confirmed it was nothing more than piles, I named it Pablo

• Like 1

You are quite tall though

or so your cousin told me

*jesus I had to edit that post three **** times just to type that*

I couldn't believe what she told me about you.

A bit harsh Roman

tumblr_inline_mzy1bmdOsn1r1mjx8.gif

I'm not sure if this gif does actually convey the emotion I'm trying to project.

I thought so too. Try and do a nice post and 8p uncharacteristically had a go. Hate you bbz

love u xox

large.gif

You lot are a disgrace, is every woman wank fodder to you?!

I'm asking a serious question about a girl I care about lol.

Exactly and you got perv responses and very little help!

Ahem, some of us tried to help thank you very much  -_-

• Like 1

The serious discussion on mental illness and George's break up were nice as well.

It's a place with character. With an Olympic medallist. With AIDS. With DHUTWU. And most importantly, a place where race, job, class etc do not bloody matter and we can forget about the depressing hole that is Aston Villa football club and laugh about VA having a Mustang, me being a teacher, 8p being tall, Laura being angry, Ingram being ghey, Mooney being old, Tony being a Tory, Chris being a sheepshagger, lapal being alpha, Morph being an auntie basher, '91 having unrealistic crushes, CED being apathetic and nihilistic, Ginko being journalistic, walmsley being heathy, levi being lesbiantastic (add your own others) and the best of all Leemond being the angriest, yet most loveable bloke in the history of the internet.

It's not perfect, but it's ours.

Me seemingly "looking like" every single short-sighted **** on the planet, seemingly

And saying seemingly.

Seemingly.

• Like 1

Off topic is the only reason I still visit this place (I know I wasn't on here for about 6 months/a year a while back)

Main forum just makes me cross, this at least gives me some amusing moments

The serious discussion on mental illness and George's break up were nice as well.

It's a place with character. With an Olympic medallist. With AIDS. With DHUTWU. And most importantly, a place where race, job, class etc do not bloody matter and we can forget about the depressing hole that is Aston Villa football club and laugh about VA having a Mustang, me being a teacher, 8p being tall, Laura being angry, Ingram being ghey, Mooney being old, Tony being a Tory, Chris being a sheepshagger, lapal being alpha, Morph being an auntie basher, '91 having unrealistic crushes, CED being apathetic and nihilistic, Ginko being journalistic, walmsley being heathy, levi being lesbiantastic (add your own others) and the best of all Leemond being the angriest, yet most loveable bloke in the history of the internet.

It's not perfect, but it's ours.

POTY.

You shouldn't go in OT, I am trying to break away from it all. I always end up going from OT straight to 'The things that piss you off that shouldn't' thread.

Edit: Just noticed Im in that thread now! 

Edited by AndyM3000

Â