Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Nine of us went to Rodizio Rico on Saturday night for my sons 22nd. Good grief, is Birmingham always so full of half dressed clunge and blokes who look like One Direction rejects?

There was a table of 12 opposite us...every girl had stripper shoes, trowelled-on makeup and hardly and clothes. Which wasn't that bad I suppose.

The blokes though...hilarious. Every last one of em had designer stubble, boyband haircuts, tight tees and tribal tattoos.

But I was more pissed off that I couldn't eat the beef. When the dude carved it onto my plate it fell into a pool of blood.

Still **** mooing. Yuok.

Every time I go to London, all the blokes seem to have short back and side haircuts with it longer on top, nerdy glasses and beards.

Mustang Sally

I'm jealous of Villaajax's flowing mane, if not his Yankee street boat.

:)

He does have good hair

Still tying to make it up to me? -_-

Look. they have a shampoo for both you and your Mustang -

mane-n-tail.jpg

• Like 4

Mustang Sally

I'm jealous of Villaajax's flowing mane, if not his Yankee street boat.

:)

He does have good hair

Still tying to make it up to me? -_-

Look. they have a shampoo for both you and your Mustang -

mane-n-tail.jpg

stone-cold-laughing_medium.gif

I'm off travelling in 2 days time, but last night my missus decides to go and visit her sister's family who've all been suffering from a sickness bug.

Consequently she spends the entire night throwing up. If she spends the majority of a 15 hour flight throwing up, then that's her fault, but if I get ill (which I inevitably will) then I shan't be impressed.

The red tape within my company is **** ridiculous.

Incredibly pissed off at the moment.

This is the kind of shit that makes people leave the company, and then they wonder why good employees are leaving.

I'm off travelling in 2 days time, but last night my missus decides to go and visit her sister's family who've all been suffering from a sickness bug.

Consequently she spends the entire night throwing up. If she spends the majority of a 15 hour flight throwing up, then that's her fault, but if I get ill (which I inevitably will) then I shan't be impressed.

Is she going with you?

Is she going with you?

Yup, we have an un-written agreement that I shan't furnish her with any children until i've smashed her pasty in atleast 5 different continents. True story. 

• Like 1

Is she going with you?

Yup, we have an un-written agreement that I shan't furnish her with any children until i've smashed her pasty in atleast 5 different continents. True story. 

Maybe you could conceive 5 in different countries.  Is it possible to add babies to a pregnancy as you go?

• Like 1

Is she going with you?

Maybe you could conceive 5 in different countries.  Is it possible to add babies to a pregnancy as you go?

Yes. It's science.

That would negate the point.

See, the 5 continents rule is really only there to give me enough time to disuade her away from the idea of having children.

Will be on 4 after this trip, so time is fast running out.

Â