Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Does anyone else have trouble getting the cellophane off CD's ?  Just received my latest purchase from Amazon - "JaRule sings Andrew Lloyd Webber" - and I couldn't get the effin' wrapping off. Am just about to attack it with knife when wife comes in and asks if I am having trouble. Knife slips and I nearly castrate myself. Bring back LPs

On a jewel case, push a nail (I use my thumb) between the door and the spine on the front. The shrinkwrap splits, slide nail up and down opening a hole the height of the CD case.

I used to cut vinyl, the sort that Hi Fi manufacturers use to sell their wares. It's the main reason I buy CDs.

I bought a pair of winter boots in November. The upper seam began to detach a last week, so I took them back for an exchange, which was delivered to me two days later. But on the day in between, I wore my regular shoes, and went outside to collect the garbage bin, and slipped on the ice and landed square on my tailbone. Missed 4 nights of work because I also aggravated my two herniated discs. So these stupid boots actually cost around $900.

:rant:

Edited by maqroll

As per GC thread... weak handshakers. Godamnit they annoy me

They don't annoy me as much as the mooks who grab your four fingers before allowing a proper clasp of hands. Or the tough guys who have something to prove, so they try and crush your hand while peering intently into your eyes. 

• Like 2

Easiest way to stop someone crushing your hands is place your index and middle fingers together on the inside of their wrist as they shake hands with you. They can't do it then.

Right this does not warrant it's own thread hence asking the question here. I've just started dating a girl about 6 weeks ago and she is fantastic, however she snores like a **** trooper and I can't sleep.

Has anyone had this problem, and if so how did you remedy it?

Right this does not warrant it's own thread hence asking the question here. I've just started dating a girl about 6 weeks ago and she is fantastic, however she snores like a **** trooper and I can't sleep.

A pillow

A pillow

Mate that has crossed my mind a few times.

She's got sleep aids.

• Like 1

Â