Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

for some reason i stopped half way through and read that as "i've started dating a girl about 6..." 

:o

haha that's the jimny Saville thread ;-)

5 posts and no one suggested DHUTWU. Disappointing.

its been 6 weeks man, I normally wait about 8 before suggesting anal ;-)

5 posts and no one suggested DHUTWU. Disappointing.

its been 6 weeks man, I normally wait about 8 before suggesting anal ;-)

prude

prude lol I'm a member of chams ;-)

Honestly guys she is **** fantastic, she is very very intelligent , whilst keeping the common touch (bit of kipping there) she is great in bed, she is perfect, its just this snoring. Its **** unbearable.

when she is walking home from work in the dark chuck a balaclava on then run up and punch her square on the nose and hope it does the trick, then run back home and act all concerned about the brutal attack

it may stop the snoring and earn you a few points for being the caring boyfriend

just remember to take the balaclava off before she opens the front door though

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 1

I found this out after seeing woman a few years ago, after a few months of seeing her the every other day blowjob stopped, so I had to improvise, she had to be fast asleep though, but it was a great cure for her snoring

All things considered, this might seem like a ridiculous idea, outrageous even, but have you told her?If it's that bad you can't sleep through it, try things like nasal strips, they're pretty cheap and not uncomfortable.

And if she's offended, apologise, tell her to forget about it, then when she falls asleep take a shit on her tits, run, and never return her calls. Problem solved, one way or another.

Edited by Davkaus

All things considered, this might seem like a ridiculous idea, outrageous even, but have you told her?If it's that bad you can't sleep through it, try things like nasal strips, they're pretty cheap and not uncomfortable.

And if she's offended, apologise, tell her bout it, then when she falls asleep take a shit on her tits, run, and never return her calls. Problem solved, one way or another.

mate I mentioned it in joking way last week and she told me she knew she snored and suggested that she would sleep on the sofa to allow me to sleep. This was in her own bloody house (I've said she is a lovely women) of course I told her no, she is staying in bed and I know this sounds a bit soppy after just a few weeks but i didnt want her leave me. She is fully aware she snores I just want a remedy lol

No a picture will suffice.

I've still not worked out how to do that pal. My Internet skills are poor. If you want to pm me your email address I'll srbd you a pic and you can post lol

And if she's offended, apologise, tell her bout it, then when she falls asleep take a shit on her tits, run, and never return her calls. Problem solved, one way or another.

mate I mentioned it in joking way last week and she told me she knew she snored and suggested that she would sleep on the sofa to allow me to sleep. This was in her own bloody house (I've said she is a lovely women) of course I told her no, she is staying in bed and I know this sounds a bit soppy after just a few weeks but i didnt want her leave me. She is fully aware she snores I just want a remedy lol

Snore louder than her and overpower her din.

that wont work mate ;-)

Snore louder than her and overpower her din.

Â