Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

It could be my fault.

Hadn't driven it in a week. It's low on petrol. But no lower than I've driven it with in the past. I stalled and when I switched the engine back on, it was just ****. Reverse works fine though.

My car had power steering aids last week, and it ended up costing me £650 (I mentioned it last week on this very thread). The mechanic told me it might catch clutch aids soon too. I'm getting to the point where it's probably gonna cost me more than the car is worth to fix it. Wouldn't mind a new motor, but I could do without the hassle of buying one.

My car had power steering aids last week, and it ended up costing me £650 (I mentioned it last week on this very thread). The mechanic told me it might catch clutch aids soon too. I'm getting to the point where it's probably gonna cost me more than the car is worth to fix it. Wouldn't mind a new motor, but I could do without the hassle of buying one.

Exactly where I am with mine.

Loan ended in August/September so it's great not having to pay for it anymore.

But it cost me £400 in September to get it through the MOT, and it's just cost me £250 with an ABS problem.

Plus it's needed new washer jets (£25) and new windscreen wipers (£25) in the past 2 months. And the central locking is bust.

So that's an average of £100 - £150 a month I'm spending just to keep it on the road.

With that sort of cost it doesn't make much sense to keep it. That's at least half of what I'd be spending on a new one monthly, so I'd much rather the money went towards that than keeping my old Golf on the road.

Edited by Stevo985

Does anyone else have trouble getting the cellophane off CD's ?  Just received my latest purchase from Amazon - "JaRule sings Andrew Lloyd Webber" - and I couldn't get the effin' wrapping off. Am just about to attack it with knife when wife comes in and asks if I am having trouble. Knife slips and I nearly castrate myself. Bring back LPs

Does anyone else have trouble getting the cellophane off CD's ?  Just received my latest purchase from Amazon - "JaRule sings Andrew Lloyd Webber" - and I couldn't get the effin' wrapping off. Am just about to attack it with knife when wife comes in and asks if I am having trouble. Knife slips and I nearly castrate myself. Bring back LPs

LPs are back! The good thing being that you also get a down load voucher with the majority of new vinyl, so you can have a digital copy also. Bit more costly than a CD though to be honest, but worth it.

This is your friend....

Nine of us went to Rodizio Rico on Saturday night for my sons 22nd. Good grief, is Birmingham always so full of half dressed clunge and blokes who look like One Direction rejects?

There was a table of 12 opposite us...every girl had stripper shoes, trowelled-on makeup and hardly and clothes. Which wasn't that bad I suppose.

The blokes though...hilarious. Every last one of em had designer stubble, boyband haircuts, tight tees and tribal tattoos.

But I was more pissed off that I couldn't eat the beef. When the dude carved it onto my plate it fell into a pool of blood.

Still **** mooing. Yuok.

Â