Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I need to get up for work in the morning and there is so many songs I want to llisten to before I sleep.

Sleep with headphones on. Your brain still hears them while you sleep?

Big ones like this man has.

2ce6tlw.jpg

Although, they may be uncomfortable to sleep in but they look like they fit quite tightly so they may be ok.

I always go to sleep with headphones in. Usually to Beethoven or Tchaikovsky

I cant listen to Beethoven on my headphones, it needs to be played absolute full blast to the point where the walls are shaking, symphonies 5,6 or 9 I normally go for but headphones don't cut it

• Like 1

and on that note leemond2008 is signing off for the night

I hope you all have nightmares where armor plated eagles rip the flesh from your bones whilst your loved ones are watching knowing full well that they are incapable and out and out too scared to attempt to rescue you, your dying thoughts will be that your family didn't make any attempt to save you

or that may just be me

The serious discussion on mental illness and George's break up were nice as well.

It's a place with character. With an Olympic medallist. With AIDS. With DHUTWU. And most importantly, a place where race, job, class etc do not bloody matter and we can forget about the depressing hole that is Aston Villa football club and laugh about VA having a Mustang, me being a teacher, 8p being tall, Laura being angry, Ingram being ghey, Mooney being old, Tony being a Tory, Chris being a sheepshagger, lapal being alpha, Morph being an auntie basher, '91 having unrealistic crushes, CED being apathetic and nihilistic, Ginko being journalistic, walmsley being heathy, levi being lesbiantastic (add your own others) and the best of all Leemond being the angriest, yet most loveable bloke in the history of the internet.

It's not perfect, but it's ours.

The stupid part of it all is, you spend ages chasing down the pretty one getting mud and crap on your dancing shoes and potentially ruining your best slacks, but then it's facing away from you. Thinking about it, just go for the ugly one with a limp and save your time and energy.

• Like 2

Â