Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Dust. I hate the bloody stuff.  I like to have a clean home (which is difficult seeing as I'm currently living in 2 places, but clean none the less), I vacuum at least once a week and yet when the sun comes out I see dust, dust, and more floating dust. HOW?!?!

I have the same problem. Wooden flooring throughout means dust is a chuffing nightmare.

I wished my life away before because I was so desperate to get out of the town I was living in. The time scale where I wished my life away was March 2006 to September 2007. So a year and a half. The reason I wished my life away was because I was going through a tough time with some of the people who lived in my town and September 2007 was when I escaped to university. Now here I am all these years later and I cant help but wish my life away to September 2015 because it is the same time scale. September 2007 is when I effectively stuck two fingers up these people and said, I'm off to uni now. Now for that year and a half I was stuck in this town I lived in, and these people were thinking my life was going nowhere. So this from now until September is the period where they thought my life was going nowhere.

When you buy a frozen pizza and the toppings are just dumped in the middle of the pizza in a big clump.

Some of them have the cheek to state on the back of the box you can 'rearrange the toppings'. Arrange them properly in the factory you cheapskates.

• Like 1

That's some sort of OCD depression morph, you're associating a time of emotional turmoil with the specific timescale in which it happened?

It's not uncommon though; I lost my mother in the run up to Christmas in 2006 and every year the start of the xmas adverts and songs always triggers a lousy depressive feeling.

• Like 1

Credit cards are the work of the devil. I won't have one, or any other type of loan other than a mortgage.

My BA one is pretty cool , get free flights and loads of avios with it

But I agree with you in principal putting a £1000 on a cc and not paying it off in full is probably on a parr with a Wonga loan

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

If you're sensible with them, you can get some nice perks for no cost at all - of course the money has to come from somewhere, and in this case it's exorbitant fees for people who don't fully pay off their balance.

Also, isn't it right that you're better protected from card fraud if it's a credit card rather than debit, so I always use one for online payments.

I got in trouble with a credit card as a student and the bank referred the debt to some agency. You no longer have to pay interest and just have to put up with some dickhead calling you now and again while you say you can only afford £10/week. :)  

Â