Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Think Levi will love this:

I don't generally like wearing shorts. What DOES piss me off (and shouldn't), however, is the fact that some people wear shorts in cold weather. And it sure isn't because these crazy nutters are incredibly tolerant of the cold, because they're wearing jackets/coats around their torsos.

• Like 2

And I only work 9-3!

Still working btw ;)

Still working at this time? Surely marking doesn't take that long  ;)

Planning for observation. Must be nice to do a job when there is absolutely no real pressure ;)

Think Levi will love this:

I don't generally like wearing shorts. What DOES piss me off (and shouldn't), however, is the fact that some people wear shorts in cold weather. And it sure isn't because these crazy nutters are incredibly tolerant of the cold, because they're wearing jackets/coats around their torsos.

...or they're Canadian. :)

• Like 2

And I only work 9-3!

Still working btw ;)

Still working at this time? Surely marking doesn't take that long  ;)

Planning for observation. Must be nice to do a job when there is absolutely no real pressure ;)

College is a doddle till it gets to June.  ;)

And I only work 9-3!

Still working btw ;)

I wonder if there's a link between how active you are on Villatalk, and you having to work so late to complete all of your work...

My activity has seriously declined since half term finished. But fair point.

Christmas adverts, but not for the fact that its November 12th and they're on, but just the notion that they think we need to be reminded that its nearly time to stock up on cheap frozen party food (Iceland) or that time is running out to buy a sofa with interest free credit (dfs, sale ends Christmas eve btw) & the worst is these fecking story cartoon ones. **** you John lewis

The company I work for held what they referred to as a 'celebration event' (not a celebration. A celebration event) for their annual shite advert, in which they invited people along to preview the Christmas ad the day before it broadcast.

The feeling of rage I felt as I read the posters that were all over the damn building was justification for gun control legislation.

Christmas adverts, but not for the fact that its November 12th and they're on, but just the notion that they think we need to be reminded that its nearly time to stock up on cheap frozen party food (Iceland) or that time is running out to buy a sofa with interest free credit (dfs, sale ends Christmas eve btw) & the worst is these fecking story cartoon ones. **** you John lewis

Did anyone watch that bbc thing about Iceland a company ran by an Idiot  .

Â