Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Driving 50 minutes from hall green to Wolverhampton to pick the missus up from work and then she comes out 30 minutes late, gets in the car and just says 'hiiiiii' and laughs.

In my head I'm like...

4RJ1M5n.gif

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Driving 50 minutes from hall green to Wolverhampton to pick the missus up from work and then she comes out 30 minutes late, gets in the car and just says 'hiiiiii' and laughs.

In my head I'm like...

4RJ1M5n.gif

She could have been 'seeing' the boss.

I did say that but apparently an old bloke came in to complain two minutes from closing time and took ages. Still **** annoying though. 

That I wasn't informed that wild boars were reintroduced to the UK.

Time to feast.

m011.jpg

That happened a long time ago didn't it? I remember having wild boar and apple sausages years ago.

You've been able to get farmed and/or imported boar meat for years. But the wild ones are on the increase in Britain - some have been deliberately reintroduced, but there are others that escaped from captivity (and have bred successfully), in the New Forest and the Forest of Dean, among other places. Pretty shy animals, so you're not likely to see them on a casual trip. 

It really does piss me off that despite the technological advances and amazing things we can do with computers/games consoles, and the advances we've made (generally) as a society to avoid violence at all costs, the most successful games happen to be those that let you go online and shoot people in the face.

The Japanese aren't so keen on first person shooters.

They make games where you take pictures of animals.

They also make cartoons where 12 ft demons with multiple genitalia rape young girls.

Weird ain't they?

• Like 1

Â