Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Ex wife falling out with oldest son, meaning son wants to move in with us.

Only just got rid of stepson after twelve excruciatingly long months.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Like 4

Eating a doner the size of your thigh after you swore you wouldn't #fml

A doner in navan ................oh

Istanblue. In fairness they're quality, which is part of the problem. They're also genuinely e.nor.mous. Not a typical pitta doner. A proper wrapped one the length of your forearm (I exaggerated with thigh). I imagine at 2am this morning I looked like one of those snakes that's found an enormous egg and is adamant it's going into their mouth in its entirety.

But on the other hand...

I'll be at a **** pub quiz :rant: :rant:

:hooray: We won. Free drink.

Morpheus.jpg

What kind of meat do you think was in that doner 

Eating a doner the size of your thigh after you swore you wouldn't #fml

A doner in navan ................oh

Istanblue. In fairness they're quality, which is part of the problem. They're also genuinely e.nor.mous. Not a typical pitta doner. A proper wrapped one the length of your forearm (I exaggerated with thigh). I imagine at 2am this morning I looked like one of those snakes that's found an enormous egg and is adamant it's going into their mouth in its entirety.

But on the other hand...

I'll be at a **** pub quiz :rant: :rant:

:hooray: We won. Free drink.

Welcome to my world. 

You mean a guy in the men's room who stands there with a selection of aftershaves and who tries to give you towels and soap etc so that you're guilted into giving him a quid for something you're more than capable of doing yourself? If so, we have them everywhere over here. It's second nature to ignore them now. Especially when there's a dyson blade hand-drier. Them things are way too much fun :)

No not exactly like them, basically they are just the cleaners and you are expected to 'tip' them, but I've seen the ones you're talking about outside the nightclub toilets in the UK and just ignore them, but apparently here its custom or normal to give them 50 cents, so wasn't a lot but still annoying.. But kind of like those guys but without the aftershave and they are the cleaners...

Edit: At least the beer is cheap  :)

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Â