Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Jack Whitehall and James corden.

I like Jack. I really really really don't like James. Really.

Corden's TV persona does annoy me somewhat, but I have met him in real life and he's a nice chap in fairness to him.

• Like 1

Children in Need.

A worthy cause and I'd happily support it on the understanding that they never ever ever show that ridiculous shit **** telethon bollocks ever again. 

I don't need half arsed comedy minisodes of popular TV programs to convince me the children need support. 

• Like 1

The abbreviations of 'could have', 'would have' and the like (could've, would've) being mis-heard and then naturally written down by a whole host of people as 'could of' and 'would of'.  Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!  I can't even go on facebook anymore.

• Like 1

Cricket and especially cricketers in general.

Cant stand cricket but each to their own I guess.

However, whenever I see the England cricket players on tv they seem so arrogant and pompous.

Yeah footballers get a bad rep but they are just normal working class lads who got fortunate to earn the money they do. The England cricket team are mostly privately educated arrogant tossers and I just dont understand how the normal working class viewers can identify with them. Would the England football team piss on the Wembley pitch like the cricket team did on their pitch after the ashes win this summer?! No.

Dont get me started on Kevin pietersen. Biggest banker in sport.

Edited by donnie

However, whenever I see the England cricket players on tv they seem so arrogant and pompous.

Yeah footballers get a bad rep but they are just normal working class lads who got fortunate to earn the money they do. The England cricket team are mostly privately educated arrogant tossers and I just dont understand how the normal working class viewers can identify with them. Would the England football team piss on the Wembley pitch like the cricket team did on their pitch after the ashes win this summer?! No.

EDIT. 

Note to self. Don't argue with idiots and don't feed the trolls. 

Corden's TV persona does annoy me somewhat, but I have met him in real life and he's a nice chap in fairness to him.

When I spent time in his company I thought he was a top-class bellend.

When I spent time in his company I thought he had a top-class bellend.

Another string to his bow then.

• Like 1

Finding a cool .gif that there is no relevant post to respond to with.

You might have been trying to say the above but you didn't make it easy on yourself the way you went about it :)

Children in Need.

A worthy cause and I'd happily support it on the understanding that they never ever ever show that ridiculous shit **** telethon bollocks ever again. 

I don't need half arsed comedy minisodes of popular TV programs to convince me the children need support. 

Could you not just... not watch it? I agree most of the content for Children in Need and Comic Relief is terrible, but you have a few gems, like the Ali G interview with Posh & Becks.

Anyway, like I said, you can donate and just watch something else surely? Some people like watching the show and many people wouldn't donate if they didn't have anything in return.

Edit - I always forget this is the 'piss you off when it SHOULDN'T' thread...

Edited by Ginko

Could you not just... not watch it? I agree most of the content for Children in Need and Comic Relief is terrible, but you have a few gems, like the Ali G interview with Posh & Becks.

"So tell me, do you want him to grow up to be a footballer like his dad, or a singer - like Mariah Carey?" :)
  • Like 2

"So tell me, do you want him to grow up to be a footballer like his dad, or a singer - like Mariah Carey?" :)

For a second there I didn't get the joke!

While i'm no fan of Pieterson (as a person) the rest of the English cricket team are fine. Compare them to Gerrard, Cole, Johnson and Rooney and I think your point is flawed. Most of the English football team are instantly dislikeable

Edited by Xela

Â