Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

My cat is an annoying little bugger.

He's now discovered an immunity from flying objects while being stood infront of the TV. He therefore spends much of his time in the way of the TV, which ironically enough, is when he's most worthy of a flying object or two. He just sits there with a shit eating grin on his face, waiting for me to get up, at which point he disappears quicker than a North London title challenge.

• Like 1

Neither of my cats can muster a proper meow. One of them croaks the odd miniscule growl, while the other one makes a kind of prolonged whinge. 

That is ofcourse unless they are in the back of the car, in which case they're both quite capable of making themselves heard. 

He's now discovered an immunity from flying objects while being stood infront of the TV. He therefore spends much of his time in the way of the TV, which ironically enough, is when he's most worthy of a flying object or two. He just sits there with a shit eating grin on his face, waiting for me to get up, at which point he disappears quicker than a North London title challenge.

One of mine does the exact same thing, though doesn't get in the way of the telly per se. She just sits at the door looking back at you and whining pathetically, then as soon as you even make the tiniest of movements to get up, she runs off upstairs or under the table. Our other one is annoying too, but for different reasons. He's a vicious little git sometimes, especially when he's about to be fed. If you go anywhere near him whilst he's eating, just walking past him even, his ears go back and he hisses at you. He bit me the other day. Little shit. I hate all our pets at the moment. The dog's too needy and pathetic as well.

I am done with pets and I despise my brother for getting all of these shit animals before f****ing off to go and move in with his girlfriend.

One of mine does the exact same thing, though doesn't get in the way of the telly per se. She just sits at the door looking back at you and whining pathetically, then as soon as you even make the tiniest of movements to get up, she runs off upstairs or under the table. Our other one is annoying too, but for different reasons. He's a vicious little git sometimes, especially when he's about to be fed. If you go anywhere near him whilst he's eating, just walking past him even, his ears go back and he hisses at you. He bit me the other day. Little shit. I hate all our pets at the moment. The dog's too needy and pathetic as well.

I am done with pets and I despise my brother for getting all of these shit animals before f****ing off to go and move in with his girlfriend.

They know when they're being annoying don't they. Last night for example, the annoying member of my cat army was scratching at the window at about 3am, it only took a flinch from me for the little sod to run down the stairs and out the front door as fast as he could.

I love the fact that cats are so rubbish, it's part of their charm.

I don't, I hate my two, they're so close to having absolutely no redeeming features at all, but they're definitely not worth the trouble.

She does it on purpose anyway, it's a game to her. All cats are annoyingly intelligent and enjoy manipulating their humans, until I scruff them and chuck them out of course.

• Like 1

I don't, I hate my two, they're so close to having absolutely no redeeming features at all, but they're definitely not worth the trouble.

She does it on purpose anyway, it's a game to her. All cats are annoyingly intelligent and enjoy manipulating their humans, until I scruff them and chuck them out of course.

Even reading this makes me smile. As much as my one cat annoys the hell out of me, I kind of like him for his sheer idiocy at times. 

It sounds like they've got the better of you there mate. Fight back with water and laser pens.

It sounds like they've got the better of you there mate. Fight back with water and laser pens.

Nah, I have my ways. Now when she sits at the door, I get up fast and block off her exit route and she runs behind the sofa. Then I open the front door and go round the other side of the sofa, forcing her back the way she came and she goes out the door every time. Sigh, I can't believe I have to strategise so much with a bloody cat.

Take it to the cats thread?

My cats piss me off and they shouldn't, this is the perfect thread.

Nah, I have my ways. Now when she sits at the door, I get up fast and block off her exit route and she runs behind the sofa. Then I open the front door and go round the other side of the sofa, forcing her back the way she came and she goes out the door every time. Sigh, I can't believe I have to strategise so much with a bloody cat.

Take it to the cats thread?

My cats piss me off and they shouldn't, this is the perfect thread.

I once erected an elaborate trap on the inside of the cat flap in order to seek revenge on the little sod for pissing on the carpet. It was the classic bucket of water perched above a doorway trick. Unfortunately as it was summer, the kitchen window was also open. Ofcourse the little bugger came in through the window, assessed the trap for a short while before dismantling it on his way back out of the cat flap.

• Like 1

Â