Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This whole Hazard business. He toe pokes the ball from under a little scrote of a ball boy (17 by the way) who was wasting time and then fakes an injury. People talking about common assault and prosecution. People need to get a grip. I even think the 3 match ban for a straight red is harsh. On the radio this morning they had a guy from the game who said that the Chelsea player had "booted a young boy who had fallen on the ball". Really wound me up.

This whole Hazard business. He toe pokes the ball from under a little scrote of a ball boy (17 by the way) who was wasting time and then fakes an injury. People talking about common assault and prosecution. People need to get a grip. I even think the 3 match ban for a straight red is harsh. On the radio this morning they had a guy from the game who said that the Chelsea player had "booted a young boy who had fallen on the ball". Really wound me up.

Maybe the player should not be getting himself into these sorts of situations then?

The ball boy was and is a little scrote, deliberately time wasting and making it hard for Chelsea to get the ball back in play. That is for the ref to deal with surely? What you shouldn't do is start wrestling with ball boys to get the ball back .... as an aside, that ball 'boy' should no longer be used by the club, although no doubt he's a feckin hero now in Swansea .... 

Why do people insist on shaving at the gym?

That used to really piss me off. Usually older chaps too. Selfish and weird cnuts that take up the sinks/mirror so people that need to use them for 'proper' purposes, like washing their hands after having a dump, can't.

Weird feckers.

I have never seen that happen.

I have, a lot. Don't understand it either.

Nearly as baffling as the naked guys.

I know its a cliché. But seriously, what is wrong with those blokes.

In my gym on MOnday there was a guy stood using the hairdryer in the middle of the changing rooms, completely starkers.

Why do you have to be naked for that? Just pop a towel on!

Our running club uses a local cricket club pavilion for our meetings. Changing room is usually full of naked men - having been to a boys' school in the 60s (and being heterosexual), this doesn't bother me at all. The showers are the old communal style (one big shower room, no partitions). Dunno why people get uptight about naked bodies TBH. Incidentally, one guy always has a shave while he's in the shower.

Was browsing youtube searching for a reasonably representative NFL Films collection and happened upon this video, where a journo says "Michael Irvin would walk around the Cowboys' locker room completely buck naked, spread his arms wide and say 'you guys can work toward a body like this one. You will fail. You will not get a body like this one, but this is what you can work towards.'"

If you got it, flaunt it, I guess.

Our running club uses a local cricket club pavilion for our meetings. Changing room is usually full of naked men - having been to a boys' school in the 60s (and being heterosexual), this doesn't bother me at all. The showers are the old communal style (one big shower room, no partitions). Dunno why people get uptight about naked bodies TBH. Incidentally, one guy always has a shave while he's in the shower.

Don't get me wrong, I've no problem with blokes havign to get naked if they're showering or getting changed or whatever. I play sunday league so i quite regularly have to use a communal shower.

It's the walking around or just standing there naked for no particular reason that bothers me. What's the reason for it? You only have to be naked for a very short period of time.

In my gym on MOnday there was a guy stood using the hairdryer in the middle of the changing rooms, completely starkers.

It's like that in Korea.  If they are in the changing room they have to be naked by default no matter what they are doing.  I had a starkers bloke tell me I was handsome and looked like Gerard Butler!

Being Korea though it does make you feel super awesome to see that you have the biggest todge in the room.

not quite on the same lines as changing rooms, but the gents at Chievley Services last night:

I walked in, sharpish, on a mission, straight through the lobby in an arc to the gents. A fattish bloke that had been stood next to the coffee shop sort of abruptly followed me in. Not greatly unusual, but I just noticed him as he had been stood still until i got there.

I get in there, choose a urinal to my liking and get going.

Fat blokes walks past me, leaves the usual courteous urinal or two's gap but then starts to talk!

Conversation was along the lines of:

fat bloke:  hey it's bloody cold out there...

me: **** off

• Like 1

Yeah this as well. I'm half way to fully clothed and some stranger is stood there starkers talking at me about his job. I'm now fully clothed and on my way out and the guy is still talking at me without a stitch on. Get dressed for **** sake!

Those **** drag along luggage cases things. **** nightmare - make every pedestrian with one infinitely more annoying and inevitably the idiot dragging one doesn't actually need to be - You're at **** work, if you need a bag shove it over your bastard shoulder.

The skysportsf1 channel, i like f1, but there re showing the chinese gp for 4557774578 time. Show a season review from years ago, theyve got the rights for it, they shown some before

not quite on the same lines as changing rooms, but the gents at Chievley Services last night:

I walked in, sharpish, on a mission, straight through the lobby in an arc to the gents. A fattish bloke that had been stood next to the coffee shop sort of abruptly followed me in. Not greatly unusual, but I just noticed him as he had been stood still until i got there.

I get in there, choose a urinal to my liking and get going.

Fat blokes walks past me, leaves the usual courteous urinal or two's gap but then starts to talk!

Conversation was along the lines of:

fat bloke:  hey it's bloody cold out there...

me: **** off

Unless you're both drunk, talking at the urinal is completely unacceptable.

Not quite as bad as talking to someone in a cubicle, that shit is outlawed, drunk or not.

The sinks are for talking if you really need to. When you're expelling waste, shut the **** up.

Â