Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact that I can't go into the "Breaking Bad (may contain spoilers)" thread because I've yet to see series 5 and I KNOW it will contain spoilers.

That McDonalds coffee advert.

Particularly the section with the group of 'everyday average teenage girls in modern Britain' which has the bit where the one girl says 'He said 'See you later'. Like, what does that even mean?'

• Like 3

That McDonalds coffee advert.

Particularly the section with the group of 'everyday average teenage girls in modern Britain' which has the bit where the one girl says 'He said 'See you later'. Like, what does that even mean?'

This.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

"We go again"

Please stop saying this bollocks, Lambert

If I never hear that phrase again it'll be to often.

In a similar vein, the phrase "It's all about...". Some people seem to think every single thing is "all about" something which it usually isn't even partially about. Half wits.

• Like 1

If I never hear that phrase again it'll be to often.

In a similar vein, the phrase "It's all about...". Some people seem to think every single thing is "all about" something which it usually isn't even partially about. Half wits.

Oh this this **** this. We've got a new boss lady type at work who's running a project that my team feeds into. We've clocked 29 of these in one hour long meeting.

That Soccerway's results database has the following properties:

* The calendar is GMT-based

* Times for future matches are adjusted to one's computer's timezone

* The date at the top of the page for a day's results is also adjusted to one's local timezone

Any two of those would probably be absolutely OK.

But the combination is just jarring, as this screenshot makes clear:

screenshot13id.png

The fact that I can't go into the "Breaking Bad (may contain spoilers)" thread because I've yet to see series 5 and I KNOW it will contain spoilers.

Dingleberry

Edited by tarjei

Some **** stupid word removed in Brazil decided it would be a good idea to have a fireworks display inside a night club with only one exit?  245+ dead.    :angry:

If they didnt die in the fire, whoever is responsible for that should be put in prison for the rest of eternity. 

Â