Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Agree with both the above posts. I cant bring myself to enter the VT forum anymore.

I'm going to chill out for a few weeks here in Off Tropics. Kick back, feel the sand between my toes and Gareth's wind in my face.

• Like 1

On that note. I had a mango with my lunch yesterday and turned into a perpetual farting machine. It was quite incredible. Luckily we all like our own brand and today it's back to situation normal. Top tip - avoid mango for lunch.

On the subject, whilst it doesn't piss me off I do always find it quite challenging when someone is using the other cubicle at work at the same time as me. The situation almost always devolves into some sort of anal Mexican stand-off where both parties are desperate not to fart because if I do, I know I'll immediately follow it by blurting out a loud chuckle (thus confirming to the anonymous co-defecator that I have the mental age of an 8 year-old).

• Like 2

On the subject, whilst it doesn't piss me off I do always find it quite challenging when someone is using the other cubicle at work at the same time as me. The situation almost always devolves into some sort of anal Mexican stand-off where both parties are desperate not to fart because if I do, I know I'll immediately follow it by blurting out a loud chuckle (thus confirming to the anonymous co-defecator that I have the mental age of an 8 year-old).

Hehe, I think we're all in the same boat. Well most of us. There's also the 'waiting for the hand drier before launching the first depth charge'.

Hehe, I think we're all in the same boat. Well most of us. There's also the 'waiting for the hand drier before launching the first depth charge'.

A massive yes to both of these........ and you cant leave at the same time either.

People (usually, but not always women) who don't "get" football, and feel obliged to trot out stuff like "But it's only a game" and "How can you get so worked up about a bunch of silly grown men kicking a ball around?"

I wouldn't mind, but chances are they then return to their own oh-so-profound interests, probably featuring soap operas, Gary Barlow, Gok Wan, shopping for shoes and celebrity gossip magazines.

This is essentially what my Mom is like.

I got in last night from the match, slumped myself on to the sofa and the first thing she said to me was "Do you want me to get you a dummy?" I told her to **** off and apparently I'm out of order. **** word removed.

• Like 3

Continuing the toilety theme :D

I went to stock the pond once in a pub and there was only one cubicle. I laid an extraordinarily vicious species. Anyway, I was washing my hands after the deed and a bloke walks in to use the same cubicle. It was clear from the layout of the place that it was me that had just been in there. He walked in, was violently thrown back out by the evil inside and he was still wafting the door back and forth with watery eyes as I finished drying my hands and left. I was in stitches walking back to my pint. No embarrassment though. Just pride.

Thing is, in some ways they (the football debunkers) are basically right. But they should be aware that their own obsessions with trivial shite completely invalidate what they say.

He that is without sin, and all that.

Edited by mjmooney

Thing is, in some ways they are basically right. But they should be aware that their own obsessions with trivial shite completely invalidate what they say.

Yes. My own particular beef is with the type of person who isn't into football yet feels they need to slag you over a defeat. Ffffffuuuuuuuuu. I have a gift for being particularly 'cutting' when I want to be and they usually see it.

x

Yes. My own particular beef is with the type of person who isn't into football yet feels they need to slag you over a defeat. Ffffffuuuuuuuuu. I have a gift for being particularly 'cutting' when I want to be and they usually see it.

Then you'll be able to imagine my experience working in Bradford this morning. All sorts of self-appointed experts (who wouldn't know Valley Parade from the hole in their arse) are giving me the benefits of their football wisdom.

Zen-like, I rise above it. For now.

What about the plop?

Â