Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

:D

I'm home for the Christmas. Yesterday my father walked past the TV as I was playing Skyrim. He remarked that the guy who killed his mother and twenty children in Sandy Hook played those sorts of programmes. :angry:

I'm home for the Christmas. Yesterday my father walked past the TV as I was playing Skyrim. He remarked that the guy who killed his mother and twenty children in Sandy Hook played those sorts of programmes. :angry:

Remind him that the guy also eat bread, so he should probably put down that f**king sandwich.

He just targeted a school because it was an easy place to level up his Destruction magic.

• Like 4

The grammar and spelling has gotten ridiculous here lately. I think it may be the massive influx of poorly-educated 10 year olds onto the board during school holidays. Age is no excuse, though. My 8 year old knows contractions and possessives.

When I see someone doing it over and over again I die a little inside and imagine them as a stupid in-bred goat. Which they may not be. But they're putting that image there.

I wasn't particularly well educated but I still took it upon myself to know how to write in my national language. Anyone who doesn't is just lazy.

• Like 2

The gramear and spelling has gotten ridikulous here l8ly. I think it may b the massive influx of poorly-educated 10 yr olds onto the board during school olidays. Age is no excuse, though. My 8 yr old noes contracts and possessions.

When I see some1 doin it over and over again I dye a little inside and imagine them as a stupit in-bred goat. Witch they may not be. But their putting tht image they're.

I wasn't particulirly well educated butt I still took it upon myself to no how to write in my national language. Anyone who doesn't is just lassie.

I agree.

Did anyone else desperately pick through Darren's post for any spelling mistakes, or am I just a bad person?

I did. I found a partial one too. Inbred is not a hyphenated word. I thought I'd be the bigger man though :D

Â