Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I watched that show 'Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents' on BBC3. Perhaps I should have known better, but it was incredibly shit. I will never see the appeal of going to some island, being surrounded by drunks, and drinking non-stop.

I hate nightclubs, and it is like that, only all the time and there is no escape save a plane home.

Grim.

• Like 2

I watched that show 'Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents' on BBC3. Perhaps I should have known better, but it was incredibly shit. I will never see the appeal of going to some island, being surrounded by drunks, and drinking non-stop.

I hate nightclubs, and it is like that, only all the time and there is no escape save a plane home.

Grim.

Went to Magaluf about 2 years ago. Absolute **** Shithole, Never again.

Went to Magaluf in 2004, going again in a few months :D

I enjoy that boozy island thing but ONLY if it's in bursts.

Get drunk and lairy on the nights, but during the day I want the option of chilling on the beach or by the pool away from all that shit

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Obviously, as an old codger, it's not my scene. But it wasn't my scene when I was in my 20s, either. To each his own, though.

Magaluf is like an enclave in Mallorca; the north part of the island is completely different - and very beautiful.

Grim.

That was the most cringeworthy stuff I have ever seen (And when that disgusting girl flashed her warlocks, I started screaming "What are those???"). Although, the show that was on channel 4 about Kavos looked even worse, if that is even possible.

Cannot stand these places really, with the exception of Ibiza, because some people actually go for music and that, of course you get idiots still, but in lower volumes I'd say. But if I go anywhere for a booze filled tripped, I prefer Eastern Europe over Spain, where the millions of other young Brits embarrassing themselves, so so grim!

Edited by LockStockVilla

Went to Magaluf in 2004, going again in a few months :D

Get drunk and lairy on the nights, but during the day I want the option of chilling on the beach or by the pool away from all that shit

Mate, if you like that sort of thing then I recommend Thailand. Better beaches, nightlife, birds and banter. I **** love the place. One of my regrets is not going earlier than 2007. I wasted too many holidays on European islands.

Mate, if you like that sort of thing then I recommend Thailand. Better beaches, nightlife, birds and banter. I **** love the place. One of my regrets is not going earlier than 2007. I wasted too many holidays on European islands.

It's on my list

Plusnet adverts. Who even is that prick?

I think they were hoping everyone would just think it was Jason Manford and not give enough of a shit to notice it was a cheaper version.

• Like 1

Â