Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've moved office. And for the first time in years I don't have a corner seat, so everything I do on screen is visible. Even accessing VT is now a problem, and anything NSFW really IS NSFW.

It's supposed to be only a temporary location, but these things have a habit of becoming permanent. Grrrr.

My supervisor.

In laymans terms, before xmas I had to produce around 300 vehicle costs for budget inputs.

it's crucial that we produce the right costs for the right vehicles at the same time, because as time moves on the costs move on and the data becomes incomparable (i.e. I couldn't produce a cost now to add to the list from before xmas, because it's not comparing like for like)

Anyway, I did what I thought were the right ones, made a list of th eones I'd done and must have asked my supervisor 5 or 6 times to look at it before xmas and let me know if he needed anymore before it was too late.

He's just basically bollocked me for missing a load and it's now too late to add to the list.

Dick.

Edited by Stevo985

It's more depressing that the majority of the music chart contains people equally as, eh, 'talented' as One Direction. They've become the norm, not the exception.

It's more depressing that the majority of the music chart contains people equally as, eh, 'talented' as One Direction. They've become the norm, not the exception.

Few as annoying though.

That there aren't enough cobbled streets. I **** love cobbled streets, but instead we get bland pavement everywhere. Obviously I don't mean on roads, that would be mad. But side-streets and alleys and the like, they always look better with cobbles. Some of the nicest parts of here (and Dublin) are cobbled.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Fairy nuff. I pay no attention to any of that, so I'm of the opinion 'more power to them'. Living the dream etc. No skin off my nose and I don't hear their music.

That there aren't enough cobbled streets. I **** love cobbled streets, but instead we get bland pavement everywhere. Obviously I don't mean on roads, that would be mad. But side-streets and alleys and the like, they always look better with cobbles. Some of the nicest parts of here (and Dublin) are cobbled.

The mortal enemy of the female shoe.

Jesus. The stuff some people in India are saying about the gang-rape case...indescribable.

Such as?

I read something earlier from the defendants lawyer saying that they had been beaten by the Indian police... I was like... are you trying to get sympathy for them?

Such as?

I read something earlier from the defendants lawyer saying that they had been beaten by the Indian police... I was like... are you trying to get sympathy for them?

Torture is what I heard and I wouldn't condone it.

You don't have to feel anything for them in order not to condone torture. They're completely separate discussions. Anyway, yeah, wrong thread for that discussion :)

I wouldn't torture them myself, nor would I order someone else to torture them. Infact, if I had any kind of authority over the people doing the torturing, I'd probably tell them to stop.

But as it doesn't really concern me, torture away as far as I am concerned. We all live by different moral codes, and I'm not about to impose mine on anyone else.

Â