Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yep, it really is no big deal. Everyday I go out poop bag over hand then collect the shit then go and put it in the public bin over the road from us. The only annoying part is when you’ve had days like today where’s it’s hammering it down and it’s pointless trying to collect it up. 

Definitely, my girl has just been spayed, literally yesterday so she isnt in the mood to go for a walk, which is a bonus.

Just now, Seat68 said:

Definitely, my girl has just been spayed, literally yesterday so she isnt in the mood to go for a walk, which is a bonus.

We’ve got a big back garden so they obviously do some of their shits out there. My girl would go out in this weather no problem, but the boy, no chance . Hopefully it dies down as I hate not giving them a walk. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Just to be clear, I don't actually pick up dog shit with an unsheathed hand, I use a dog poo bag over the hand. Its a minor thing that doesn't even register as an irritation.

You see it. You smell it. You feel the warmth and the texture through the plastic. 🤮

I'll change babies' nappies, but dogshit I'm going nowhere near. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Just to be clear, I don't actually pick up dog shit with an unsheathed hand, I use a dog poo bag over the hand. Its a minor thing that doesn't even register as an irritation.

and if it’s at home I use a shovel 

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

PICK IT UP I SAID. GET STUCK IN AND PICK UP MY SHIT! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

It's not raining.

The weather said it would be hammering down today, all day. Now it's hammering down all morning and drizzly afternoon. Yet outside, not a drop.

Todays work is weather dependant so it will be annoying to get ready for work and leave only to end up back home in a few hours if it waits until we get there before the heavens open.

The roads are flooded round by me. It sounds like it's eased up now but it's been relentless all night.

My son generously woke me up at 2am and wouldn't go back to sleep so I've literally been listening to it all night

3 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

This x 10,002 for me as well. I just don't understand the appeal of pets/owning an animal.

Cats are great though.

Let themselves in and out via catflap, they are very affectionate, and they see to their own shite. Luckily we live in the sticks and there's plenty of cat-craphouses without hassling anyone who lives round here (although 90% of their turds are in my own garden).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I can confirm Estrella Galicia is a genuine Spanish beer though.  Had it out there in 2018.

I first noticed it in the UK last year and now it's everywhere.

Haven't seen it anywhere here.  Or, at least, not that I've noticed.  Estrella Damm is still pretty nice though.

17 hours ago, mjmooney said:

As @tonyh29 is honest enough to admit, ice-cold lager is for people who don't really like beer (apart from its intoxicating effects). 

I do like beer, so I prefer ale, draught if possible, otherwise bottles. 

Pfffft, I like both.

A nice, cold bottle of Asahi on a hot day (or... sort of any day, really) is beautiful.

12 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

We bought my daughter some playdough today. It’s a child’s toy, and it only cost £2.

Watching her immediately mix all the colours together was still irrationally painful.

Did she then immediately demand that you separate the colours again?

Â