Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Can Fay Curruther's the Talksport England football correspondent be any more biased towards Southgate and the players. They could lose 5-0 against San Marino and she would just talk about Southgates previous wins and how good Saka was in the Euros. Terrible, she's a waste of time.

25 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Some wee shite has slashed our rental car tires so we're losing our £200 deposit (and nearly got stung for the £1500 excess). 🤬

Get 4 part worns from a backstreet garage, they'll never notice

27 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Some wee shite has slashed our rental car tires so we're losing our £200 deposit (and nearly got stung for the £1500 excess). 🤬

Not gonna help this time, but you can buy an annual car hire excess insurance (£40 ish). Will save you a fortune. 

9 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

If I never hear or see the word Amortisation again, I think I'd be alright with it, y'know. 

It can be a lot to deal with all in 1 go.

(kw open goal)

Edited by Genie

On 03/09/2023 at 02:34, theboyangel said:

kitchen peeves.

My wife cannot simply take a slice of ham from the package - instead she has to carve a piece off, leaving half cut ham slices throughout the pack..

Just take a whole slice!?!?!

My daughter has no butter discipline either - crumbs everywhere in it from buttering her badly toasted bread. 

Also she’s so bloody lazy - she’ll leave her breakfast dishes where she was sat and not bother taking them to wash up despite walking past the sink on her way out. 

does my head in 😣

Have you kidnapped my daughter?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I think most supermarkets have copied tesco now and have their version of the "clubcard price", but I've just been in the cornershop by me and even they've got one. A whole aisle of items on a good offer and then in small print on the ticket; if you download this app.

Piss off.

Shouldn’t be allowed, no doubt disability and elderly charities will be pushing this as it’s making their cost of living even higher.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I think most supermarkets have copied tesco now and have their version of the "clubcard price", but I've just been in the cornershop by me and even they've got one. A whole aisle of items on a good offer and then in small print on the ticket; if you download this app.

Piss off.

I walked out of Boots and Morrisons just because I didn't have a "member's card" as the stuff I wanted had it's non-member price jacked up.

They can fook right off

• Like 3

On 06/09/2023 at 16:50, lapal_fan said:

If I never hear or see the word Amortisation again, I think I'd be alright with it, y'know. 

He should have stopped with the bicycle kick.  But noooooo, Doug had to keep inventing things.

Â