theunderstudy

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The replies are even worse.

I hate this country sometimes

The whole thing. Post/replies, urgh. 

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, sidcow said:

Or women with things like HE11 CAT or B1TCH, both of which I've seen on white luxury cars. 

I know I would hate any time in their company. 

These are the kind of females you don't take round to meet your parents, but rather stay at home for a bit of DHUTWU action.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

The new 4 cans of beer where instead of the plastic holding them together they use superglue or something.  I'm genuinely worried I might seriously injure myself prising them apart.

These have caused me no end of bother and I now avoid buying them.  They use the strongest adhesive known to man!

1 hour ago, Xann said:

Good timing, it should be nice from tomorrow.

Where you staying?

Step daughters place in Streatham.. 

Currently drinking in The Rebel Inn, then going to Tooting for a curry 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Step daughters place in Streatham.. 

Currently drinking in The Rebel Inn, then going to Tooting for a curry 

Lovely.

Ramadan innit, would suggest getting there early ;)

Secret Bar in Tooting Market is £3.50 for Superbock, it's on the side entrance on Totterdown Rd.

1 minute ago, Xann said:

Lovely.

Ramadan innit, would suggest getting there early ;)

Secret Bar in Tooting Market is £3.50 for Superbock, it's on the side entrance on Totterdown Rd.

Not much of a secret now you've told Rob where it is.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villaajax said:

Not much of a secret now you've told Rob where it is.

Here's the twist. There is a secret bar, and it's not The Secret Bar.

Actually @rjw63, there's a record shop next to The Secret Bar too. It's where that signed BB was.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

These are the kind of females you don't take round to meet your parents, but rather stay at home for a bit of DHUTWU action.

When they are in their 30's they'll be asking "where have all the good men gone?!"

;)

21 hours ago, Xela said:

When they are in their 30's they'll be asking "where have all the good men gone?!"

;)

And 40's, I was in the dating scene as a newly divorced 40yr old. Many a Tinder profile would mention "knight in shining amour" Great times😂

• Like 1

It's a long time since Jehovas Witnesses rang the doorbell. Don't think I've ever lived anywhere with an intercom/buzzer-in thingy before. That was the most obscure conversation I just witnessed MrsVM have that started off,

"hello"

"Oh hello, I was just asking your neighbours if they thought it was possible to live forever."

I know it's their M.O. but that's not a socially recognised way of introducing yourself :D

3 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

It's a long time since Jehovas Witnesses rang the doorbell. Don't think I've ever lived anywhere with an intercom/buzzer-in thingy before. That was the most obscure conversation I just witnessed MrsVM have that started off,

"hello"

"Oh hello, I was just asking your neighbours if they thought it was possible to live forever."

I know it's their M.O. but that's not a socially recognised way of introducing yourself :D

I’m here for a good time, not a long time.

• Like 2

Haha, I've just had the Jehovah Witnesses round too. Never seen so many in the street!

They asked me who I think controls the world, God or Satan?

My favourite encounter was when I answered the door and the lady looked at me, looked at the picture of Jesus on her leaflet, then back at me, then at the leaflet 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We haven’t had any for years but we do get letters from one that lives nearby a couple of times a year. Not sure if she’s rich or lazy but she gets Royal Mail to deliver her leaflets.

57 minutes ago, villaajax said:

They asked me who I think controls the world, God or Satan?

Did the answer Rupert Murdoch throw them? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Genie said:

We haven’t had any for years but we do get letters from one that lives nearby a couple of times a year. Not sure if she’s rich or lazy but she gets Royal Mail to deliver her leaflets.

It's the new thing, I used to get a few of those

4 hours ago, villaajax said:

My favourite encounter was when I answered the door and the lady looked at me, looked at the picture of Jesus on her leaflet, then back at me, then at the leaflet 😅

She was confused as you shouldn't rise until Easter Sunday 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Haven't had any JWs round for ages, I almost miss them. Good for a laugh if you're in a good mood and not too busy. 

No JWs round my place either, but loads of door-to-door sales. Usually, they’re quite rude too. Charities are almost the worst. 

• Like 1

Â