Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Yeah which to be fair can be mad mens downfall, pete for the last 2 years has been a bit average before being amazing this year, i think as an anti hero hes almost as important as don, same with roger and his humour, betty every now and then throws one out and the english bloke often this series as well as peggy, this series whereshe took the black woman to stay at hers this series, on screen literally nothing happened but at the same time a story was unfolding, there are about 6 characters that can make or break an epsiode

The racism on Graham norton last night

73 year old woman tells will.I.am she finds him fascinating because she doesn't know many black people to talk to, in no way did she mean to be derogatory just an old generation moment kicking in, the sun today claimed he was shocked and couldn't talk for 5 minutes and eeryone in the crowd gasped etc etc utter bollocks, he laughed and didn't make a meal of it, worryingly he was great all interview and I actually found myself liking him

Yeah I thought he would be a complete clearing but couldn't help but like him

He was all over her with his affection so clearly wasn't offended by her in the slightest ...

I did cringe at her black person statement at the beginning but didn't see it as racist and not did anyone else best I could tell

I didnt see the Graham Norton show, but when Will I Am was on Top Gear recently (well, the last series of Top Gear) he came over as a thoroughly decent bloke.

I was forced to watch Norton for the first time ever last night.

If that was typical, I've been missing the best programme on tv.

I thought MM was excellent and very funny in that she appeared to revel in shocking a young audience that appeared utterly surprised that an old person could be rude and funny. Like.

like, there was no racism.

I didnt see the Graham Norton show, but when Will I Am was on Top Gear recently (well, the last series of Top Gear) he came over as a thoroughly decent bloke even though he has a **** stupid name

I didnt see the Graham Norton show, but when Will I Am was on Top Gear recently (well, the last series of Top Gear) he came over as a thoroughly decent bloke even though he has a **** stupid name

Agreed.

I find his name easier to deal with my moving the space, Willi Am is far better.

Joking aside any guy who gives 500k of his own money to charity can't be too bad.

I think he is one of the good guys.

Imo graham norton is some of the best tv, there is a fair bit not to like but i really like the format of getting all the guests out at once, usually its a huge name or 2 paired with a british comedian they dont know which 9/10 really works

The fact that I am one of those people who believe their actions have far wider consequences than could logically be expected.

In short, superstitious.

Last night's game for example, me in the pub:

"For f*** sake Roy, send Cole up to take a pen, he never misses"

"He's going to miss now I said that"

Others: "Well done Paul"

"Do'h"

And so the superstition is further ingrained in my odd little way of thinking.

The fact that I keep missing bets in the Euros by tiny amounts!

Posted earlier in the thread about missing out on scorecast by a goal (had di natale first and spain to win 2-1, has lescott first and france to win 2-1 etc)

This form has continued. In the last 3 games I've had decent money on Spain to win 1-0 (they score a second in second half injury time),

Germany to win by 3 goals (they are up 4-1 and conced a penalty in the 89th minute)

And England to win on penalties (we all know what happened there)

I'm convinced I'm due a big win sooner or later!

Â