Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

This is starting  to sound like the most idiosyncratic coffee shop since Larry David's spite store in Curb. Will there be toilets?

In Xela's Coffee Shop? Seriously, there'll be more toilets than tables

• Like 1

On 19/08/2022 at 20:27, TheAuthority said:

Not at all!

I liked your joke - I’m just down in the dumps today.

She’s just the 3rd asshole I’ve had to deal with in the space of 12 hours!

So, how did it end?

I have colleagues that are useless and get away with a lot things to avoid work. And the boss do nothing. Now we are going to have ******* team-building. I want to go home now and never come back. Bunch of idiots!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I thought Megan Markle wanted to move to America to get out the lime light of the media. Funny, cause she hasn't shut up since she's moved there. Done many interviews, even putting it all out there in a podcast now.  

Also the fact that we are in the biggest cost of living crisis for decades and all Megan wants to do is bemoan her life to people, kinda explains the sort of person she is. Go and live your ***** privileged life, it's the last thing we should be interested in at the moment.

If people stop consuming this shit in the media they might stop producing it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

True, but it's not doing her profile any good at all, it's making her out to be be the attention seeker she didn't want to be.

She’s in the world of celebrity to pay the bills now. Do they still have their spotify podcast deal? She might be doing lots of interviews to keep her profile in the news.

Mate, in return for a favour has paid for a new oven, hob and extractor fan in my kitchen. All arriving today. This is, of course, **** AWESOME. Includes fitting and removal of old stuff. Except I noticed last night that whilst they will replace and remove the old oven and hob, they will only take the old extractor fan away. I have to unmount it myself and fit it myself. So, I'm still trying to remove the bastard thing. I managed to get one screw out last night after about an hour. Now have to remove the second screw, then work out how to disconnect the electrics, which look like they're buried behind the cupboard, then fit the new one myself.

meh.

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

People who put their recycling out when it is about 4 glasses bottles. Keep it until it is marginally full you shitbag

Collection? A fine luxury for some. We have to take glass to bottle banks ourselves. 

13 hours ago, chappy said:

Getting in there early with people missing out the ‘c’ in Dendoncker.

Guilty, and won’t make the mistake again given how much I HATE it that people can’t spell a name they’ve seen at least 5 times.

• Thanks 1

Not that I wanna admit to watching Soccer Am, but the prize at the end of £250 or gamble to £500 between 2 guys is utterly pointless, wouldnt pay a months energy bill these days. I think it proves only me and about 48 others much watch it these days. 

• Like 1

My wife retired from work mid July.

My mother in law timed her house-bound-illness-that-needs-constant-care to absolute perfection.

My missus hasn't stopped. Either once a day for five or six hours, or late at night (11pm) or like this morning, 4.50am.

Social services are slow to put it mildly, at least an ambulance turned up this time.

Nightmare.

• Sad 3

Watching the football down the pub and there’s a girl in my line of sight who’s far too fit for this crowd. Struggling to focus, hope she leaves before the Villa are on. 

• Haha 3

Â