Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

They have just done the road outside our house. I thought the days of sticky tarmac and gravel surfacing was a thing of the past. I'm not very happy having to use my brand new car as a steam roller everytime I drive down it.

Back when I warra lad the road outside my mates house was done. He lived at the end of the street where there was a big turning area. We were having a kick around on it one afternoon right after it was laid. Then he ran into the house to get something and walked wet tar all through the new carpets.

• Haha 1

Huggy Wuggy, sounds cute yeah?

My 7 year old was with my mother today, went to see her sister, she was looking after her grand daughter. The little girl had a plush toy of this character and apparently told my lad (he told me) that if you don't love him he will hug you till you die, nice aye?  1 she should not be saying these things at 6 years old, an googling the character, no kids below teenage years should be anywhere near it. Not Happy!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

This kind of thing. Nobody needs to see your face darling, especially when you look completely insane with all that junk slathered all over it. 

OMG. That's, like a photograph. Was confused why it was an issue. Why would you say that about a cartoon? It's real. What the ****? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

They have just done the road outside our house. I thought the days of sticky tarmac and gravel surfacing was a thing of the past. I'm not very happy having to use my brand new car as a steam roller everytime I drive down it.

#humblebrag

2 minutes ago, Anthony said:

OMG. That's, like a photograph. Was confused why it was an issue. Why would you say that about a cartoon? It's real. What the ****? 

Is it  photo filter? The kind of thing that makes you look like a cartoon dog?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

It's deranged. The vanity is unsettling to me, not to mention that it looks really disgusting, actually. Sorry, I know she's a Villa fan, but that is really bizarre. 

It's the Instagram effect on young women and it's sad. She's probably deeply insecure and seeks validation from strangers online. 

She's probably perfectly attractive underneath all the war paint.

Don't ever come to Liverpool, your head will explode

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, colhint said:

My friend worked in recruitment. On one job he supplied 20 suitable applicants. When he showed them to the manager of the company. He threw half of them away without looking at them. My friend asked in disbelief why. The guy replied you don't want to employ unlucky people.

The ones that ended up in the bin are the lucky ones, unless any had a desire to work for a manager that unironically models themselves on David Brent.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Huggy Wuggy, sounds cute yeah?

My 7 year old was with my mother today, went to see her sister, she was looking after her grand daughter. The little girl had a plush toy of this character and apparently told my lad (he told me) that if you don't love him he will hug you till you die, nice aye?  1 she should not be saying these things at 6 years old, an googling the character, no kids below teenage years should be anywhere near it. Not Happy!!!

Yeah, there has been warnings about Huggy Wuggy in the news.  It's not a good thing. 

• Like 1

Â