Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I could go on, too. My missus has a number of recurring prescriptions, and the phamacists attached to our GP constantly - and I do mean constantly - screw them up in one way or another. 

They're having a "wear your team's colours" day in our building on Friday. Have to say as a Villa fan I see that as a form of bullying. I'd clearly be a target for ridicule if I played along :P

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I could go on, too. My missus has a number of recurring prescriptions, and the phamacists attached to our GP constantly - and I do mean constantly - screw them up in one way or another. 

I remember, we've been here before :)

1 minute ago, BOF said:

They're having a "wear your team's colours" day in our building on Friday. Have to say as a Villa fan I see that as a form of bullying. I'd clearly be a target for ridicule if I played along :P

I'd pretend to be a Trabzonspor fan.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'd pretend to be a Trabzonspor fan.

I do have some quite mental jerseys now that I think of it.  I've always been partial to Accra Hearts of Oak.

1 minute ago, Meath_Villan said:

Ahhh the trying to get a packet of nurofen in Ireland thing .........its easier to get some cocaine .......so "they" say 

Pharmacist : "You want nurofen?  NUROFEN !?!?!?!?"

Customer : "Well I want 3 packs actually, so that means I've 2 more pharmacies to visit, if you could hurry it up please"

Congratulations.  You've totes stopped me from OD'ing :)

18 minutes ago, BOF said:

Pharmacist : "You want nurofen?  NUROFEN !?!?!?!?"

Customer : "Well I want 3 packs actually, so that means I've 2 more pharmacies to visit, if you could hurry it up please"

Congratulations.  You've totes stopped me from OD'ing :)

Can I have a 24 pack of nurofen cold and flu please I have work later so I need something I know works............"have you tried lemsip pharmacy strength "   :crylaugh:

then they end up giving you the pack of 12 to come back if it doesn't improve !!!!

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Wear a rainbow coloured shirt, and say you're on the other team.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Our pub quiz is turning into "Let's rag Mike" night. A question from last week: "Aston Villa top the sales chart for what item? Shirts, pet products, programmes or players?"

The answer is pet products. My response was that I have a Leeds United cat litter tray on order.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GeorgeVilla82 said:

Adults on scooters. Not the motorised, moped things, but the push-along ones kids have. Especially on London pavements, which is becoming surprisingly common. 

Charlie Brooker & Chris Morris called it a few years back. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Obviously my Dad had a fair amount of meds on the go in recent times, and between the GP and the pharmacy they nearly always **** something up.

Â