Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Bartending is becoming more and more the domaine of pretentious hipster bullshit-

is seeking an experienced and ambitious bar manager/bartender. Must have a passion for creating original infusions and cocktails using unconventional ingredients. Must have a strong understanding of service, total professionalism, natural and charming manner, ability to learn about the food in great depth and communicate it with confidence, and be a self-starter with side work. Must have an exceptional palate, a strong understanding of wine, and an interest in extensive study of natural wine. Should have an understanding of the apothecary tradition. Ability and inclination to wild forage is a plus. Must be honest, intelligent, drug-free, and live a healthy lifestyle. Must be able to thrive in a high pressure environment, take feedback in a constructive light, and show a will to excel. An interview may lead to a brief audition/stage.

The Cloud. Fucky the cloud! So one minute I have perfectly working 4G then my wifi automatically picks up The Cloud and everything ceases to work. What is the point of it?

NSA etc., and this really should piss you off :(

people having mobile conversations on loudspeaker when there is no need for it

Good one!

THere was a guy outside the gym the other day doing this. He looked like he was on the apprentice or something. clearing in the woods.

We have a regular in our local who spends half the night doing it. Even rows with his missus on loadspeaker. Absolute tool 

I've worked in offices where people (mainly women) ring in sick with Migraines , that clearly aren't , it's a headache love , if you had real  migraines you wouldn't be on Facebook telling everyone about it trust me

That's one of my biggest pet hates.

I get around 2-3 migraines a year and it pisses me off royally when someone says 'Oh i've got a migraine, i'll have a couple of tablets and just get on with it'.

No, you've got a **** headache. If you have a proper migraine you wouldn't even be standing up.

Exactly, migraines are **** vile.  A couple of migralieve tablets and going to sleep is all I can do to cope, there's no way I could work with one.  Another bloke from work had a couple of days off saying he had a migraine and there were pictures on Facebook of him paintballing, which really pissed me off because it makes a mockery of just how bad they are and creates a stigma about them, not to mention it is a wankery thing to skive work anyway.

I've worked in offices where people (mainly women) ring in sick with Migraines , that clearly aren't , it's a headache love , if you had real  migraines you wouldn't be on Facebook telling everyone about it trust me

That's one of my biggest pet hates.

I get around 2-3 migraines a year and it pisses me off royally when someone says 'Oh i've got a migraine, i'll have a couple of tablets and just get on with it'.

No, you've got a **** headache. If you have a proper migraine you wouldn't even be standing up.

Exactly, migraines are **** vile.  A couple of migralieve tablets and going to sleep is all I can do to cope, there's no way I could work with one.  Another bloke from work had a couple of days off saying he had a migraine and there were pictures on Facebook of him paintballing, which really pissed me off because it makes a mockery of just how bad they are and creates a stigma about them, not to mention it is a wankery thing to skive work anyway.

Yeah, horrific - I usually partially lose my sight when it happens. I get them at a similar rate although strangely didn't have one for a few years and thought I was clear of them, although had two in relatively quick succession last year. Was always terrified I'd get them in the middle of an exam, or before driving a long journey to catch a ferry back home.

Bartending is becoming more and more the domaine of pretentious hipster bullshit-

is seeking an experienced and ambitious bar manager/bartender. Must have a passion for creating original infusions and cocktails using unconventional ingredients. Must have a strong understanding of service, total professionalism, natural and charming manner, ability to learn about the food in great depth and communicate it with confidence, and be a self-starter with side work. Must have an exceptional palate, a strong understanding of wine, and an interest in extensive study of natural wine. Should have an understanding of the apothecary tradition. Ability and inclination to wild forage is a plus. Must be honest, intelligent, drug-free, and live a healthy lifestyle. Must be able to thrive in a high pressure environment, take feedback in a constructive light, and show a will to excel. An interview may lead to a brief audition/stage.

"pint of fosters please kid"

567613710_l.jpg?resize=221%2C225

Migraines look terrifying. I've definitely never had one. I've seen other people go through them which is how I know. I imagine the thought must cross your mind that this is a brain haemorrhage or something similarly serious.

• Like 1

I used to get them real bad to the point id need a jab from a doctor as I'd be vomiting so much and the painkillers wouldn't stay in my system long enough to work 

went about 4 or 5 years without any and suddenly had 3 in the past few weeks ... Interestingly enough in the past few weeks I've really been pushing myself at sport ( after about 4 or 5 years away ) so it does suggest mine are linked to something like dehydration or an increase in adrenaline 

I used to get them real bad to the point id need a jab from a doctor as I'd be vomiting so much and the painkillers wouldn't stay in my system long enough to work 

went about 4 or 5 years without any and suddenly had 3 in the past few weeks ... Interestingly enough in the past few weeks I've really been pushing myself at sport ( after about 4 or 5 years away ) so it does suggest mine are linked to something like dehydration or an increase in adrenaline 

Or a repulsion towards physical exertion? :-P

The price of Jameson 200ml 11.50 ...damn 

quiet enjoyable ....but for a product they can make for probably 1.50 where is enough profit enough 

that leads me on to apple ....recorded the biggest annual net profit of any company ever.....53.4 billion ....I mean what the **** like 

Â