Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My office is pretty laid back and people just get on with their own thing.  But if I find myself done with work on a particular day, say half 4, 4:45ish - I always have this mega battle in my head of whether I should leave or not, because I don't want people to think I'm taking the piss.

I've done my work, I got in 20 minutes early, why can't I leave my seat!?

I've watched an episode of Shooting Stars instead.. :unsure:

• Like 1

They're also ridiculously fake.

what makes you think they are fake. 

I see a real-life example (ie:between my friends or family) on whatsapp every few days.

So for example, last week someone at work sent her mum a whatsapp where the word analysing got changed to 'anal lick'.

It was very funny, embarrasing for her, and not fake.

I see a real-life example (ie:between my friends or family) on whatsapp every few days.

So for example, last week someone at work sent her mum a whatsapp where the word analysing got changed to 'anal lick'.

Sounds fake

Ones like these are a bit of a giveaway ;)

fail-fake-funny-money-Favim.com-915964.j

Obviously some of these are real. But they're so easy to fake that I bet 90% of them aren't real

20.01 or 40.01    the .01 on the petrol pump .....every **** time 

Nahh . . . this is a great excuse to get rid of some of the round brown metal shit in your wallet. I sometimes aim to go over by ten or twenty pence and then pour all those sodding one and two p coins out on the counter. It's great, you can blame this anti-social behaviour on the pump and no-one will get mad. 

On a side note, since living in a country with no coins, what the **** is the actual point of them? Life is so much easier with no coins. 

Ones like these are a bit of a giveaway ;)

fail-fake-funny-money-Favim.com-915964.j

Obviously some of these are real. But they're so easy to fake that I bet 90% of them aren't real

Money is made of cloth, not paper.

• Like 1

Toilet lurkers.

Just been to the bog at work. All the cubicles were occupied.

But there was a guy stood right outside them, ready to go straight in when somebody came out of one.

Gross.

I don't know who that chap is but I hate him already

• Like 1

Toilet lurkers.

Just been to the bog at work. All the cubicles were occupied.

But there was a guy stood right outside them, ready to go straight in when somebody came out of one.

Gross.

I don't know who that chap is but I hate him already

Yes, that's a very vulnerable moment. Indeed, collective bogs are almost unbearable because of people like this, especially if they're "listeners." And you can't just turn on a water spigot to drown out the sounds. 

I don't understand the problem with waiting outside the cubicle to go to the bog, if you need a shit you can't run the risk of walking around for a few minutes and have someone else nip in whilst you're fannying about.

Plus you run the risk of the turd sucking itself back up leaving you in a few hours of incredible discomfort

I don't understand the problem with waiting outside the cubicle to go to the bog, if you need a shit you can't run the risk of walking around for a few minutes and have someone else nip in whilst you're fannying about.

It's weird and creepy and disgusting.

Walking into a tiny cubicle moments after somebody has a dump is horrible.

Plus being there to stare at them just after they've done it is creepy.

20.01 or 40.01    the .01 on the petrol pump .....every **** time 

Nahh . . . this is a great excuse to get rid of some of the round brown metal shit in your wallet. I sometimes aim to go over by ten or twenty pence and then pour all those sodding one and two p coins out on the counter. It's great, you can blame this anti-social behaviour on the pump and no-one will get mad. 

On a side note, since living in a country with no coins, what the **** is the actual point of them? Life is so much easier with no coins. 

Change in your wallet?

Eww

• Like 1

Â