Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Was in Dublin last week and the place was full of mummy's and 6 year olds off to one direction

Get on the train today to head to the oval and its full of mummy's and 6 year olds going to see one direction

These mums really are sad

Yeah, they should let the 6 year olds go on their own.

Or they could go with their 6 year olds and not wear 1 direction t-shirts face paint etc whilst drooling over some boys half their age

Truth. It is stupid double standards. For women you can call the young guy a toy boy. If you're a dude with a younger girl you're a perv or Pedro!

Edited by Baselayers
  • Like 1

This could easily go in the "Things That Cheer You Up" thread-

Scheduling my life around watching a 30 day football tournament is a real challenge!

To be honest, I have only watched 2 England friendlies and I am feeling the fatigue already.

The constant demand to be excited about something which is not exciting just wears me down - Townsend is obviously sponsored by Red Bull, or the Columbian Marching Powder PLC.

Gladly, the commentary when England are not playing, is never quite so hysterical, and it seems unlikely that England will not be around for too long.

Where's Kenneth Wolstenholme when you need him?

I agree, dunno if I can be arsed with the world cup this time, none of it is exciting and the cheating and shirt pulling will be ramped up to 11. Maybe I will maybe I wont, probably the latter.

I agree, dunno if I can be arsed with the world cup this time, none of it is exciting and the cheating and shirt pulling will be ramped up to 11. Maybe I will maybe I wont, probably the latter.

Every WC, every Euro, every Olympics, etc., I say the same thing - i.e. I feel unenthusiastic, I probably won't watch it, or I'll just watch the odd big event. 

I invariably end up watching every last **** ing minute. 

• Like 3

I should be excited, it's a World Cup in Brazil after all, but as with all aspects of football the money men have drained it of any romance. I'm also less comfortable with enjoying it knowing that a large amount of Brazilians are unhappy with billions being spent on a month long festival for sponsors.

tumblr_m97o1sMWSU1r3ritz.gif

Â