Where will we finish ?

I suppose even if we do go down we will have the parachute payments and the knowledge that Lerner wants to sell up. He may have to invest a bit to get us back into the PL but with our resources, even though they are much smaller than when MON was in charge, we really should be favourites to come straight back up.

Guys I need chatting up. I'm here in Russia seeing the in laws (you said it wouldn't last!) And all I can think about is us going down. I was happy on Saturday until the Sunderland result and now I just think they will catch us up and at least one of Fulham or Cardiff to. I can't see us scoring another goal so there's no win coming and we won't keep another clean sheet so I really fear the worst. It's honestly ruining my holiday ! Am I negative or just bring real?

Guys I need chatting up. I'm here in Russia seeing the in laws (you said it wouldn't last!) And all I can think about is us going down. I was happy on Saturday until the Sunderland result and now I just think they will catch us up and at least one of Fulham or Cardiff to. I can't see us scoring another goal so there's no win coming and we won't keep another clean sheet so I really fear the worst. It's honestly ruining my holiday ! Am I negative or just bring real?

Dude relax and enjoy your holiday. We are not going down!

• Like 2

While your in Russia see if you can find us a ambromovich mk.2 plz

It's hard to see us scoring another goal and winning a game (although a couple of 0-0 draws could be enough to see us safe) but at the same time it was very difficult to see Sunderland getting 4 points from City and Chelsea away but they did.

Edited by Mantis

Drink a lot more Vodka - That should do the tonic.

Vsyo budet khorosho Daz, nie volnuysia.

11th: 0.5%

12th: 5.5%

13th: 8.9%

14th: 13.9%

^^^ upper quartile

15th: 26.3% == median

16th: 38.1% - max likelihood

vvv lower quartile

17th: 6.4%

18th: 0.4%

10th: 0.1%

11th: 2.1%

12th: 4.4%

13th: 7.1%

14th: 12.2%

^^^ upper quartile

15th: 23.1% == median

16th: 41.9% - max likelihood

vvv lower quartile

17th: 7.8%

18th: 1.2%

19th: 0.1%

11th: 0.1%

12th: 1.0%

13th: 5.5%

14th: 10.3%

15th: 13.9%

^^^ upper quartile

16th: 42.5% == median, max likelihood

vvv lower quartile

17th: 25.6%

18th: 1.1%

11th: 0.5%

12th: 5.5%

13th: 8.9%

14th: 13.9%

^^^ upper quartile

15th: 26.3% == median

16th: 38.1% - max likelihood

vvv lower quartile

17th: 6.4%

18th: 0.4%

• Like 1

I suppose even if we do go down we will have the parachute payments and the knowledge that Lerner wants to sell up. He may have to invest a bit to get us back into the PL but with our resources, even though they are much smaller than when MON was in charge, we really should be favourites to come straight back up.

That is a funny thing to say.We have lost to lower league opposition in the cups and we cant beat teams like Fulham and Cardiff

so what makes you think we can finish above Wigan,Leeds,Forest etc etc ?!

That is a funny thing to say.We have lost to lower league opposition in the cups and we cant beat teams like Fulham and Cardiff

so what makes you think we can finish above Wigan,Leeds,Forest etc etc ?!

Not really. We are a still a very big club and, with the right manager (clutches at straws), we should be one of the favourites to come back up.

Why do people always say that there is a huge gulf between the Championship and Premiership when clubs get promoted, but seemingly the same doesn't apply to PL teams who go down?

Personally I think there have been some odd factors this season that have contributed to our current position. Lambert and his "management team" have been woeful.

However, I agree though that without a good manager we would not come back up with the current squad.

We've failed to learn from the 2 previous seasons, now our luck will run out. I don't like to think about it but 18th and relegated. (I hope/prey/want to be proved wrong)

That's based on some form of maliciously masochistic viewpoint of us being overdue retribution for our past shortcomings, good sir. Emotions aside, we don't look to be as much in trouble compared to the rest of the scrappers clogging the proverbial shitter pipes at the bottom of the Premier League. Unless everything goes against us we'll be fine (albeit justifiably embarrassed after the storm of ass that is our current state of footballing on the pitch this season and the two prior seasons). 

• Like 1

Â