Where will we finish ?

So, Mathematically, can we stay up if we lose all games? that's depending on the fixtures below us?

I did a predictor with us losing all of our games and we stayed up by 2 points. It's definitely possible. 

I think the bottom 4 will be the bottom 4. Cardiff and sunderland are dead and I think Fulham will overtake Norwich. We will be 5th from bottom after falling over the line by a couple of points

I think the bottom 4 will be the bottom 4. Cardiff and sunderland are dead and I think Fulham will overtake Norwich. We will be 5th from bottom after falling over the line by a couple of points

Pretty much as I see it - I actually think 4 points (but who knows where we'll get them - Swansea and Hull?) will more than suffice.

I stand by my prediction still. 17th, will we get any more points? no. But Norwich wont either

I can't see us staying up on 34 points. Also I can't see us not getting any more points.

If you can't beat Fulham or Crystal Palace, who the hell are we going to beat ?

I stand by my prediction still. 17th, will we get any more points? no. But Norwich wont either

I can't see us staying up on 34 points. Also I can't see us not getting any more points.

I know. I just think we'll get a couple of unexpected points. We've lost 4 in a row, I can't see us losing every game.

Chelsea, Arsenal or Man City? ;)

We'll get some more points, not sure how many now, we've been ruined by injury and after we failed against Stoke we've been hit by more injuries and the wheels have totally come off the wagon. Had we beaten Stoke I think we'd have been comfortably mid table, now I think we'll be 13th or 14th.  

I think we will stay up.  We will get a point somewhere along the line.  Theres only the City game really thats a definite loss.  Spurs away could be a point....  they will no want Europa league etc.

Annoying thing is that Palace werent good on Saturday.  Why didnt we just have a go?  We had a 3 at the back marking 1 player all game and 2 up front getting no service.  We needed more in Midfield.

At the end of the day we will stay up but its likely that 2 of the 3 promoted teams will finish above us.... the same as last season.  Due to this, (plus a bunch of other reasons) Its a matter of time before we get relegated.

10th: 0.1%

11th: 2.1%

12th: 4.4%

13th: 7.1%

14th: 12.2%

^^^ upper quartile

15th: 23.1% == median

16th: 41.9% - max likelihood

vvv lower quartile

17th: 7.8%

18th: 1.2%

19th: 0.1%