Where will we finish ?

In the premier league as we have done since it's inception. Call it gut instinct or the creaking in my "AVFC Old Farts" legs but I think we will be in the same league next season.

We're looking ok even if lose all of the next three upcoming games, so I still think we'll stay up. I have faith that our squad should be able to at least pick up a  few points from some of the remaining fixtures. If any motivation exists, it's to save face. I doubt these players want to be spanked like they are currently being over the next three games either. Hull is winnable, Man C I doubt, and as for Tottenham I think we could hold them off to a draw.

17th for me.

18/19/20th next year though unless there is some serious investment to the current squad.

UTV

Agreed. This just might happen. I think the summer will be pretty interesting.

I very much doubt that we'll be in a relegation battle next season, present leadership or not.

What makes you say that?

Because we won't be in a relegation fight in the Championship?

17th is looking favourite for me too.

Sunderland will now finish on more points than us.

The team has completely lost it-I'm convinced that takeover talks have affected both the manager and players & I believe they would have known prior to stories breaking on the internet.

Its become far too close for comfort and will only take either Fulham of Cardiff to win their remaining 2 games for them to overtake us on our current points total.

Â