Where will we finish ?

Sorry to say but i think it's going to be another long hard season

We have the same defence which has not improved at all letting in stupid goals 

We have the same lightweight midfield with the exception of Delph that teams can just run through at will

We look clueless at home teams know they can come to VP and get something from the game because they know they can score at least a goal

It's a good job Benteke is still firing otherwise we'd be in the shit

Win against Norwich , and Optimism could get back ..

It's still very tight ..

If we get 7-9 points in our next 6 games .. I think we could be fine and have a good chance finishing in the top 10 !

I think if we begin scoring in our games .. we could get some wonderful results as we did in the end of last season ..

I see the BIG teams are ahead of us on the table again,Stoke,Fulham,Norwich etc.

But we are ahead of Crystal Palace.....on goal difference.

judge the table after 10 games not 1 or 4. Nobody should have got over excited when beat Arsenal

Edited by Zatman

Sadly, with our main defensive hope now out for the flipping season presumably, i see us as relegation candidates again. Sides are already showing they have rumbled our attacking threat to a point and we will now have the inevitable Sunday league defending again. Oh well it was fun while it lasted (reflects on the Arsenal win).

I see the BIG teams are ahead of us on the table again,Stoke,Fulham,Norwich etc.

Well Stoke, Fulham and Norwich do have better teams than us

Well Stoke, Fulham and Norwich do have better teams than us

I don't think they do. With everyone fit they don't.

Win against Norwich , and Optimism could get back ..

It's still very tight ..

If we get 7-9 points in our next 6 games .. I think we could be fine and have a good chance finishing in the top 10 !

I think if we begin scoring in our games .. we could get some wonderful results as we did in the end of last season ..

I think if we win instead of lose we will get more points.

Unfortunately football doesn't work on ifs!

When we have the ability to recognise that giving the opposition acres of space whilst we are being closed down at every move....when we have mastered the answers to that problem.then and only then is it time to think about where are we going to finish.

The table looks bloody awful today doesnt it? Another long, hard season awaits. If Benteke gets injured for a long period of time we will go down.

I'm not too concerned. The table is never really a good indicator of things this early in the season. Considering the opening fixtures we had I think our points tally and goal difference is alright.

I'll wait until the Norwich game to make any real prediction about this season. It all depends of how Lambert changes the team around. He sounded pretty annoyed in his post-match interview.

Its the lack of gamechanges in the squad that concerns me. Sylla for KEA granted. Helenuis or Tonev for Weiman is a debatle improvement for me........beyond that who does he call on ?

I'll wait until the Norwich game to make any real prediction about this season. It all depends of how Lambert changes the team around. He sounded pretty annoyed in his post-match interview.

I would hope he was annoyed and I would be saying to them are you trying to get me the sack...it was that woeful.

The Norwich game is another entity for me.... We have proved we can play away from home, that for me is clear.we are capable of getting a result.

We need to concentrate on our Home form as and when the opportunity arises.....that's the challenge.WE get that right on top of our decent away record and we will be ok.

Â