Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

he wasn't "that" bad. But i still think people forget how often he either lost his man, or was beaten (too easily) on the wing by a player.

True but at least he looked like he was improving. It's why I haven't completely given up hope with him although his mental fragility is my biggest concern.

to be fair, we all see the tactics we play, but it doesnt make sense to use gabby and andi to help out the full backs, theyre wing forwards not wingers, id say the whole midfield should be supporting the defence seeing as theyre not very attacking, fabs supporting luna and sylla or kea supporting matty

It's one thing to get destroyed by Ben-Afra but another to get ripped up by Snodgrass. Luna is certainly decent technically but his defending often leaves a lot to be desired.

That said he has come from a very different league so will inevitably need time to get up to speed.

I don't recall Luna having all that much protection from the winger. He's an attacking full-back and certainly more effective at getting forward.

I recall Weimann saving his ass on occasion by tracking back today when Luna decided he was either a centre back of winger.

I don't recall Luna having all that much protection from the winger. He's an attacking full-back and certainly more effective at getting forward.

The same argument could have been used for Bennett many times last season.

He's excellent going forward. Good close control, excellent technique and gets into good positions however at the back he is all over the place at times. When he is on his man he does well but his positioning is suspect. I like him though and he is getting better. Immeasurably superior to Bennett.

Â