Nicklas Helenius

bickster

He tweeted this earlier 'Kom så drenge1f609.png'.   anybody care to translate.?

Not sure, my danish is iffy, but i think it might be.

"Come on boys"

• Like 1

He tweeted this earlier 'Kom så drenge1f609.png'.   anybody care to translate.?

Not sure, my danish is iffy, but i think it might be.

"Come on boys"

Thanks.

Google translate: Come as servants' quarters?

Yeah I tried that and was left even more confused.

So now were safe are we even going to give this bloke a try for the remaining 2 games?

Or is he "injured" again

Says he has a "hip injury" on physioroom so I suspect he won't be playing against Spurs either. I won't be so annoyed if Lambert starts someone like Robinson though as I'd like to see him be given more than 10 mins too!

We'd be crazy not to send him on loan in the championship next season. It's not like he's sucking the wage bill dry or anything. Besides a new manager with a different system might fancy him more than Lambert has.

You do realise the difference between elite PL football and a pre season game played at a nothing tempo against a league one side?

He was bought for the future, he will get his chance. He probably would have by now if not for injuries. Relax

Ah, that was back when the world was young.  :(

BTW, on the "bought for the future" argument, I'd love to know when "the future"starts. If he's not good enough to play in meaningless games at the end of this season, it's hard to know how he will be ready to play in serious ones at the start of next.

When does he get to play and exactly how is he being prepared for it?

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 3

BTW, on the "bought for the future" argument, I'd love to know when "the future"starts. If he's not good enough to play in meaningless games at the end of this season, it's hard to know how he will be ready to play in serious ones at the start of next.

He was brought THIS season for the FUTURE. So any time AFTER this season would be the FUTURE.

Get it? Maybe watch Back to the future for some time perspective trickery.

So you think he will be match-ready for match 1 of next season?

the point I was making (which I fear you may have misunderstood) was: what exactly has the club done to get him into that position.

If he's not good enough to play meaningless matches 37 and 38 of season 2013-4, what is going to happen between now and August to make him good to go in match one of the 2014-5 season

Get it now?

He was brought THIS season for the FUTURE. So any time AFTER this season would be the FUTURE.

Get it? Maybe watch Back to the future for some time perspective trickery.

Yeah... but next season  we are likely to have a new manager and maybe a new owner. They will have different ideas and plans and having a person who hasn't played any games for months is not going to do much  for him.  As Danny Baker would say football is chaos and talk of 1,2 or 5 year plans are largely bollocks. Look at United- gave Moyes a 6 year deal, sacked within the year. Either is he good enough or he isn't.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Â