Premier League Fixtures 2013/14:Who will lambos lions get 1st game?

Demitri_C

isnt the chelsea game being moved because of the super cup?

draw v arsenal

end liverpools title hopes

beat newcastle

beat norwich

id take that, we can pick up 5-10 points before playing city IMO

It will be

god the first three games, ridiculous

at least we get the annual chelsea spankfest out of the way early

Annual spankfest? Really, we got done heavily last season. It's never happened before and have a pretty good record against Chelsea in the PL era.

Ummmmm, it has happened before......under O'Neill they beat us 7-1 but yes, generally speaking we either tend to do well against them or get spanked, there's little middle ground it seems

I'm happy with out Christmas period. No Chelsea/ Arsenal/ Spurs games in the space of a week like usual!

The start is okay. It could be good to play the better teams when the league is so uncertain and whilst teams are still getting into their stride.

Well, I'm glad we got our new players in early!

Im still of the opinion that we will need to bring in some better quality, and these fixtures just emphasize it. The players brought in will help competition within the squad, but we just dont know how they will fit in or settle just yet. Im pretty sure we will be adding that quality in the next couple of months once we have shifted some.

Personally speaking this fixture list isn't great. I'll definitely miss three games and with Sky's inevitable fudging around of the fixtures I'll probably miss more. Great stuff. But for the team I think we're better off getting the hard fixtures out of the way first, so probably works in our favour.

god the first three games, ridiculous

at least we get the annual chelsea spankfest out of the way early

Annual spankfest? Really, we got done heavily last season. It's never happened before and have a pretty good record against Chelsea in the PL era.

Ummmmm, it has happened before......under O'Neill they beat us 7-1 but yes, generally speaking we either tend to do well against them or get spanked, there's little middle ground it seems

Yeah besides the spankings our record isn't too bad. The only middle ground I can think of is that dumb 4-4 draw

we got battered 7-1 years ago

Yeah 30th August means defo rescheduled. 

Away to Arsenal and home to Liverpool then 2 week break, for postponed match and international fixtures. 

Don't know if this is good or bad. But Lambert can see how we've done in two tough matches and work on stuff in training. 

What a **** dreadful start.

you have to play everybody and rather play 2 of top 4 away before they have gelled their squad and also some players wont have a full pre-season as in Confederations Cup and also in Arsenal case Champions League

Â